006: 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

Trigger Warnings!
sexual assault, topper, drinking, cheating

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 shine across her bedroom and onto her face, opening her eyes as she yawned

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 shine across her bedroom and onto her face, opening her eyes as she yawned. She stretched her arms out before rolling over, Topper laid there his arms wrapped around the pillow as he was in a deep sleep.

She hadn't told him yet about where she was or who was she with, she didn't plan on it either. Just as she was about to get out of bed she felt an arm wrap around her waist.

"Top, time to get up." She turned around whacking the boy hard in the arm, he let go before she got up and quickly ran to the bathroom. 

She had her shorts and peach tang top alright spread out on the counter, quickly she brushed her teeth before throwing her hair up into a messy bun after getting dressed.

"Where are you off too in such a hurry?" Topper was standing at the bathroom door when she opened it, rubbing his eyes. "No where, I just like to start off my days bright and early." She smiled before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Your weird Moon." Topper walked into the bathroom before shutting the door behind him.

She laughed before walking down the stairs, Wheezie was making a bowl of cereal while having a suspicious face.

"What did you find out Wheezie?" Moon walked over as she opened the fridge, grabbing the orange juice carton before grabbing a cup.

"Nothing—" Wheezie tried to keep a straight face before laughing, "What?" Moon took a huge sip out of her cup. "John B was talking to Sarah on the boat, he took our scuba gear!" She slightly whispered before Moon covered her sister's mouth.

"Don't tell dad." Moon quickly blurted out, "oh come on he told Sarah not to either, and she agreed with him not too." Wheezie had a mouthful of cereal, "just don't, okay trust me." She tilted her head till Wheezie sighed. "Fine."

"Hey girls!" Ward walked in a coffee mug in his hand, a newspaper in the other. "Hi Dad." Moon smiled before putting the orange juice away, "why don't you girls go outside, it's a beautiful day out." He had a wide smile on his face.

Moon didn't reply but instead nodded her head before making her way to the back door, opening it as she walked down the grass.

She turned her head as she noticed Kelce, Topper and Rafe walking around the corner. Complaining about Agatha, until suddenly she heard them talking about JJ and the pogues.

She ignored it tho as she looked out to the water feeling the sunlight against her skin, she turned her head when a little girl was standing next to her. "I left her in the boat." She had a frown on her face.

Moon crouched down before holding the little girls hand, "you left her in the boat?" She knew who the little girl was talking about. It was her stuffed animal, "Mm-hm."