Behind The White Mask

Beyond Mountains And Across Wide Rivers Was The Small Town Of Nascosto Hidden From The Rest Of The World. Better Off Forgotten , The World Closed This Town Off When They Didn't Accept Their Strange Costumes To Wearing White Mask.This Is Where I Live , Closed Off. In My Town You Cant Be Too Skinny , Too Fat, Too Pale or Too Dark, Too Short Or Too Tall . If You Were , You Were Taken Out Of Town And Never Heard From Ever Again. No One Really Knows Where They Go , Some Say That They Kill You And Throw You In The River So You Can Float In To The Unknown. Others Say There Is A Town Where All The Unwanted Are In.Unwanted , Outcast This Is What We Call Them Because They Have No Place In Our Town, Their Is No Space For Them In Here But Why.? Why Is It So Bad To Be Different. I Wonder What Is Beyond The Forest , You Never Get Heard From Again If You Take Off Your Mask Or Leave Town. You See We Wear These Mask Not By Force But Because We Want Too , There Is The Danger That If You Take It Off You Get Killed But Besides That No One Really Has A Problem With Them. There Are Times Where I Wonder What Is Under Them But I Know Removing The Mask Will Only Trigger The Alarm To My Death. Of Course I'm Starting To Worry About Things Because I'm 17 And This Is The Stage Where I Want To Run Free And See What Is Behind My Mask. I Want To See My Real Face And Finally Know What I Look Like. Finally Go Out Of Town To Be Free. I've Been Seeing These Small Orbs In The Woods And There Are Times Where I Just Stare Out My Window And See Myself Walking Into The Woods.Alas I Know I Can't .Soon , Soon  I Will Run , Just Run And Never Stop. For Now I Have To Continue My Life Behind My White Mask.