・𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ・

Third Person POV.

    Sonic and his friends just finished defeating Eggman, like usual. Eggman suffered a sour defeat, trying to implement  a Time Machine to erase Sonic from existence. But we all know how that went. (SHHHH!! I DIDN'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL. NOT ONE BIT!!!) Sonic smiled to himself, taking enjoyment in how unusually easy that was. He didn't dwell much on it, especially because his thoughts were interrupted by Tails.

    "Errr.. Sonic? You all right there..?" Tails questioned, putting a hand on his shoulder.

    Sonic flinched, but responded with, "Of course I'm alright, Tails! Why wouldn't I be?" He gave a cocky grin to go along with his words.

    Knuckles interjected with, "Cause you're a loser that rushes into things." His snicker at the end of his sentence made it obvious that he was just teasing Sonic.

    Sonic chuckled back, and got a fun idea.

    I never tried flirting with Knux to tease him..

    Sonic approached Knuckles, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Don't forget you're stubborn." He purred.

    Knuckles flinched at the touch, but wasn't too shaken by it. "Am not!" He insisted.

    Sonic adjusted the hand that was on Knuckles' shoulder to caressing his waist, and the other hand held his chin. "Wanna bet~?" He gave a cocky, and flirty smirk.

    Knuckles' face flushed pink, and he couldn't find the words to reply with.

    I can't talk.. brain won't work.. am I.. having a heart attack?

    Knuckles' heart thumped, he was half-convinced everyone else could hear it. It was certainly loud.

    Tails watched the pair, somewhat confused, and somewhat knowing. He couldn't help snickering a bit, but the stifled the rest of his laugh.

    All Knuckles could do was make sounds, "Wh- H-Huh?"

    Sonic was cackling on the inside. "Too stunned to speak? Hm, big boy~?" (YOU BETTER HAVE GOTTEN THE STEDDIE REFERENCE! Who am I kidding, I bet ya'll don't even watch stranger things-)

    Knuckles' face went redder, now the color of his fur. Who even knew that was possible? (I definitely didn't use a very overused sentence that is in every fanfic or oneshot that has Knuckles blushing. XOXO -Author-Chan)

    The only thing Knuckles could do was stutter, "E-Eh..? S-Sonic?" He couldn't figure out what was wrong with Sonic, or himself.

    Why am I acting like this?! Pull yourself together!!

    Sonic went closer to his face, threatening to kiss the echidna. His lips pursed as his gaze went up and down the teen, purposely checking him out. His green eyes twinkled with amusement. "Ey, Knux. How would you feel if I.. kissed you..~?" He gave a half-seductive, half-teasing smirk.

    Knuckles gave a quiet squeal, or was it more a wail? He couldn't tell, and he just wanted to get out of this situation.

    You know you enjoy this. Would it be so bad if he kissed you~? SHUT UP ME!

    "I-I.." Knuckles choked out.

    Tails just watched, wondering to himself if they were gonna make-out after this flirting session. (AREN'T WE ALL?! AND ONLY AUTHOR-CHAN HAS THE ANSWERS. MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA~!!)

🎉 You've finished reading ⚕︎ ☪︎ ⚠︎ 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ⚠︎ ☪︎ ⚕︎ (𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴!!!) 🎉