𝐥𝐱. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢs?

꧁🄿4|🄲 60꧂❨

꧁🄿4|🄲 60꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬❩

PEACE, SAFE, RELIEF - THESE WERE THE FEELINGS THAT WERE CURRENTLY BUBBLING INSIDE REBEKAH

PEACE, SAFE, RELIEF - THESE WERE THE FEELINGS THAT WERE CURRENTLY BUBBLING INSIDE REBEKAH. The danger that threatened their family, the axe that seemed to loom over Renesmee’s neck was gone. They were safe. It was over.

For now at least.

But Rebekah wouldn’t allow herself to dwell on that at the moment, enjoying the image of Alec and Renesmee sending off the covens who had come to their aid with soft smirks and beaming smiles. It was truly a beautiful sight. Her mate looked so happy and that made Rebekah happy in turn because she knew that Jane’s action had hurt him more than he let on. She would deal with that later.

Currently, she stood on the back patio of the Cullen’s house, leaning against the rails as she watched the Cullen family thank the many vampires that had come to help them. A soft smile painted her face and her eyes shined with a loving mirth. She didn’t even hear her brother come up beside her.

“So, engaged?” Emmett asked, not even bothering to beat around the bush and Rebekah let out a giggle. “God, it sounds so weird saying that.”

“Yep.” Rebekah responded, popping the p at the end. “It was a shock, but I’m happy. He makes me happy.”

“I can’t lie, it's a shock…” Her brother trailed off. “Like don’t get me wrong, I really want to sling him around a bit…”

“Don’t you dare.” Her eyes narrowed and her brother raised his hands up in surrender - a cheeky grin on his face. “I didn’t want to tell anybody until after everything was over.”

“Fine, no throwing. Maybe a little threatening.” Emmett smirked before his face turned serious, a genuine smile curling his lips. “I’m happy for you, Baby Bear.” His large arm wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her into a hug. 

Rebekah let out a sigh as she sunk into the embrace. “Thank you, Big Bear.” 

“FELIX!” At the sound of Demetri’s elated voice, the young Cullen turned her gaze towards the excited shout just in time to see the tracker wrap his arms around the giant. “You dickhead! You had me worried to death!” The tracker hissed as he buried his head in Felix’s shoulder.

“I’m fine, Demi. I told you I would be here as soon as I could.” Felix placed a gentle kiss on the smaller vampire’s head. 

“Well, I’ll be damned.” Emmett whistled, watching as the couple reunited. “Well, you learn something new every day.”

“Aw! They’re adorable!” Rebekah gushed and suddenly Alec was beside her - that charming grin on his face. “How could you not tell me they were together?!” 

“They were never ones to brag. It wasn’t always accepted.” Alec explained. “But they do love each other very much. You should hear them in the castle, arguing like an old married couple.”

“I bet.” Emmett laughed. “And don’t think we won’t be having words later, Volturi.” The Cullen promised with a dark look in his eyes that slightly made Alec nervous. 

“Emmett, play nice.” Rebekah scolded laughter in her voice. 

Her brother just shrugged before he walked off, most likely to find Rosalie - leaving the two mates alone to themselves. 

Rebekah’s head leaned on Alec’s shoulder, her eyes fluttering closed as she felt the sun begin to peek through the clouds - casting a warm light onto her face, causing her cheeks and skin to sparkle. She felt her mate’s arm wrap around her, pulling her to stand with her back to his chest - both his arms coming up to wrap around her middle. Her finger lightly rubbed the skin on his hands, basking in his presence. 

And then she felt metal slide onto her finger and her eyes snapped open. 

Looking down at her finger, Rebekah was met with a beautiful ring. The golden ring was thin, the bands weaving like thorn vines with little diamonds spread across the surface, and at the center was a large jewel that shined when the light hit it. It was gorgeous. 

“I picked this out, after our first date.” Alec whispered in her ear. “Alice had it with her, wanting to keep it a secret - and then everything happened. But, now I can give it to you.”

“Oh, Alec.” Rebekah choked out as she spun in his arms, wrapping her own around his neck and pulling him close. “I love it.”

“I love you, Rebekah Cullen.”

“And I love you, Alec Volturi.”

[a/n ✍︎]

[a/n ✍︎]

I-I…This is the last chapter of Breakingdawn Part Two… I can’t believe it.  Don’t worry, I’m crying too. 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, as much as it hurt me to write, it turned out beautiful in my opinion. And yes I ship Demetri and Felix, always have and always will. I had originally planned to pair up Melody and Felix, but I have an idea. 

And I also have a plan for Rebekah and Alec! Their journey is far from over!

For now…

Thoughts? Ideas? Predictions?

Be sure to let me know!

Love,
Drea. 

Rebekah's Ring

Rebekah's Ring