𝐥𝐢𝐱. ᴡᴀʀ

^outfits above^

꧁🄿4|🄲59꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐰𝐚𝐫❩

THE FIELD WAS A MASSIVE TERRIAN OF POWEDERED SNOW AND KILLING SILENCE

THE FIELD WAS A MASSIVE TERRIAN OF POWEDERED SNOW AND KILLING SILENCE. Rebekah was standing beside Alec, her arms wrapped around his, but her mate just stood still as a statue, body tense and ready for battle. Demetri was standing with the Egyptian coven, his coven long before he joined the Volturi, while Santiago was off to the side, waiting for Leah and the other wolves to join the scene. Melody was tucked away with the Denali coven, obviously nervous and Rebekah couldn't blame her.

The silence was deafening at this point, and finally, Rebekah heard it - the sound of snow crunching under the sound of feet. The sound was enough to cause Rebekah to let out a worried breath, and she felt the anxiety bubbling deep in her stomach. Alec must have sensed how worried she was because he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to her body.

And then they entered the opening, their black cloaks clashing against the snow. The Volturi moved in perfect sync, casting an image of authority and power that caused Rebekah to realize why Alec was the way he was, why he was so disciplined, and why he was so deadly. Because that is how he was trained to be.

Rebekah caught sight of Aro, Marcus, and Caius at the front of the group with Felix and Jane following behind them. Felix looked concerned and subtly shot her a wink that had her relaxing. It was clear whose side the giant was on. And then she met Jane's furious gaze, hatred flaring in the blonde's eyes, but her face was blank.

"Jane." Alec breathed out, finally seeing his sister after all those months they had been apart. Rebekah squeezed his arm in comfort, knowing this was hard for him. And then she heard a wolf howl, followed by another one.

Leah joined them within the next few moments, her large body standing by Rebekah's side and Santiago joined the small group along with Seth. Meanwhile, Jacob joined Edward, Bella, and Renesmee - while the other wolves all hung back, ready to pounce at the first sign of a fight.

And then the Volturi came to a stop, and all stood still.

Carlisle finally stepped forward, ever the voice of reason. "Aro, Iet us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." He pleaded gently.