CHAPTER 10

Time was slipping away, as the minutes ticked closer to midnight

Time was slipping away, as the minutes ticked closer to midnight. Yura's room was filled with anticipation as everyone eagerly awaited the alarm to ring, signaling the moment to surprise their beloved princess

Her room was adorned with various gifts near her bed—an exquisite dress, a cute necklace set, beautiful flowers, and a mysterious blindfold. The atmosphere buzzed with excitement.

With only one minutes left, the countdown began. The numbers dwindled, and everyone held their breath, waiting for that magical moment

And then, the alarm sounded—lingering in the room, piercing through the quiet night. Yura stirred from her slumber, her eyes slowly opening as a cacophony of voices shouted, "Happy Birthday, Princess/Cupcake/Baby/WWB/Sweetheart/Munchkin/Sunshine!"

Yura's excitement overflowed as she exclaimed, "Wow! It's my birthday! Yayyyyy! Thank you everyone!" She eagerly got up, going from person to person, kissing their cheeks and embracing them in happines

"We have a surprise for you, Princess. Are you ready?" Namjoon asked, his voice filled with anticipation. "Do you want to wear this pretty dress or something else? Whatever you choose, it's okay."

"No, I want to look like a princess. I want to be all pretty, just like unnie. And appa and uncles, you all are looking very handsome," Yura declared.

"Of course! After all, you have a worldwide handsome uncle," Jin said playfully, blowing a flying kiss to Yura.
"And I am worldwide beautiful," Yura giggled, returning the flying kiss to Jin.

"Alright, let's get you ready. Yn will dress you up," Hobi chimed in, excitement evident in his voice.

"Yep, I'll dress up my princess. Then Hobi oppa and Taehyung oppa will do your makeup, and Jin oppa will style your hair. Okay?" Yn confirmed, her eyes shining with affection.

"Now, let's get you freshened up." Yn scooped Yura up in her arms, entering the bathroom. Meanwhile, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin took all the remaining items to the rooftop, setting up for the surprise movie night.

After a little while, Yura emerged from the bathroom, adorned in a beautiful dress. Hobi gently lifted her into t

 Hobi gently lifted her into t