↱ 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃. ↰

↱ 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 ↰

For as long as Veronica could remember she's always been a hopeless romantic. She loved watching romance movies, reading romance books, and even dreamed of being kissed in the rain.

But growing up with three brothers has kept her from fulfilling her dream of falling in love. Granted, two of the boys happened to be her best friends, but nevertheless JJ and Pope always made sure to watch over the Barlowe girl. So far all three boys have done great in keeping boys away from Veronica, until she meets James Thornton at one of there parties.

That night James Thornton had crashed the Pogue party with his brother and best friend Rafe. They were there to get drunk and have fun, maybe even hook up with a girl or two. But James didn't expect to be so mesmerized by the Barlowe girl. He had known about her existence, but he had never been interested enough to meet her or draw a face to the name. But that night everything changed.

Veronica Barlowe had been left on her own. Like a lonely swan, Veronica had sat by the oceans edge. A book and small flashlight in hand, legs deep in the sand. Her hair had been pushed back so she could have better access to her book. And with the light of the moon, she looked like an angel. James didn't understand how her friends could just leave her all alone, but the girl looked so comfortable that maybe even she didn't mind being on her own.

That night James had been reluctant to walk up to the girl. She looked like she didn't want to be disturbed, but her beauty had pulled him to her and since that night they became friends. But after a while they finally decided to give into their feelings and when they start dating Veronica couldn't be happier.

But during all this Veronica also had to deal with a treasure hunt and a missing father. So she kept her relationship a secret. Until she couldn't anymore.

To say that her friends were upset would be a understatement and for some reason JJ had been even more angry then the rest. But life was only getting crazier for the Pogues. Before they know it the Sheriff is killed, her brother is framed for it, and Veronica has to make the difficult decision to escape with her brother.

↱ 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃 ↰

Oliva Holt, Veronica Jane Barlowe↱ V, Ronnie ↰❝Do you really want to be with me, Jamie?❞

↱ V, Ronnie ↰
❝Do you really want to be with me, Jamie?❞

. . . .

Rudy Pankow, Jesse James Maybank↱ J, JJ ↰❝You don't deserve her

↱ J, JJ ↰
❝You don't deserve her.❞

. . . .

Froy Gutierrez, James Thornton↱ Jamie ↰❝Why would you even ask that?❞

↱ Jamie ↰
❝Why would you even ask that?❞

. . . .

↱ 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂 ↰

Ellen Pompeo, Penelope Barlowe

Patrick Dempsey, William Barlowe

Chase Stokes, John B Routledge

Madison Bailey, Kiara Carrera

Jonathan Daviss, Pope Heyward

Madelyn Cline, Sarah Cameron

Plus more . . . .