CHAPTER - 21

Taehyung was in a phone with Jin, they decided to stay in Jimin's place until y/n wakes up.

If people know that wolf kingdom has abducted Vicky, a big commotion will happen. So they will stay out until they can solve some problems.

Taehyung was releasing his pheromones around y/n so she can sleep peacefully cause sometimes she whimpers and mumbles something.

Sometimes mysteriously some scratches will appear on her body. He didn't know what to do except treat those wounds.

-

"Damn!! How are you fighting so good??" Y/n panted breathless

"Ofcourse I'm a Queen! I wanted to become worthy of taehyung so i worked hard!" Queen Said

They both were fighting in swords.

"I miss my tae!" Y/n Said

"Then hurry up and get strong!" Queen Smiled.

"Yeah i will!" Y/n Said before running towards queen with her sword.

-

"Is everything ready?" Suga asked coldly.

"Yes, my lord!" Namjoon bowed his head.

"Where are we going?" Vicky asked.

"We are going to a meeting with other kings!" Suga Said wearing his cape.

"Wow!!" Vicky clapped her hands.

"My lord! Do you think we should take her with us?" Namjoon worried.

"It's alright! You go get carrier ready!" Suga Said as namjoon bowed his head before walking away.

"Vicky! We are going somewhere important! You can't beat anyone okay?" Suga Said

Yesterday when he went to his sword trianing, he took vicky with him. When the sword trainer put his sword on Suga,vicky thought he is hurting Suga so she threw a rock on his head and tackled him to the ground punching him in his stomach.

Suga had to pull her away from him,he had a good laugh looking at her cussing at the instructor.

She's been watching movies a lot from a couple of days so she learned couple of curses and few punch lines..

"Okay!" Vicky Said looking down.

"Once we come back I'll take you to the market as you were asking okay?" Suga asked again.

"Okay!" Vicky's face lit up.

They both walked out of the palace and namjoon was waiting for them.

Jong un and binna were already sitting in the carrier.

Suga sighed and got in and offered his hand to Vicky to get in.

"How long you are gonna keep babysitting?" Jong un Said looking at vicky as if she is a bug.

Binna was smirking at Vicky,to look at her in this state.

"Until jungkook comes back!" Suga Said looking out.

"Yoongiee! Can I say something?" Vicky asked as suga looked at her and nodded his head.

"Why he always goes wherever you go??" Vicky asked.

"He is older than me,he knows best so i take him with me!" Suga Said.

"Why do you care?" Jong un asked

"No! You are ugly and fat,so i can't see you often! My eyes hurts seeing you!" Vicky said as Suga froze.

"Vicky you can't say that!" Suga Said.