▸𝟭𝟮

chapter twelve

❪ look at me ❫ ଽ

look at me ❫ ଽ

Saturday, perfect day

Saturday, perfect day. No school, you decide to do whatever you want.

Isabella had planned to go on a date with Walker. She herself had organized a picnic near a pond.

They had arranged to meet there, by the time Walker arrived Isabella would have everything ready.

"Bye mom" she said goodbye, taking her things out of the car.

She put the blanket on the grass and began to take the food out of the basket. She prepared strawberries with chocolate.

Bella smiled proudly at her work and took a picture of it.

Fifteen minutes passed and Walker still hadn't arrived. She didn't think anything of it since they might have left a little late.

An hour.

Two hours.

Of course she texted Walker, but he didn't answer.

The food was already cold and Isabella was starting to worry.

She called her mom to pick her up and take her to the Scobell's house.

She rang the doorbell several times worriedly.

Bella?"

"Mrs. Scobell!" she sighed in relief.

"Is everything all right? You look agitated."

"Is Walker here?"

"Yes, upstairs playing with Aryan" she said making space for her to pass.

"Thank you" Isabella smiled at her.

She walked up the stairs angrily and knocked on the door.

"Come in" she heard her boyfriend's voice.

She opened the door and looked at him with his headphones on. Walker looked at her and motioned with his hands for her to give him time.

Isabella rolled her eyes.

Ten minutes passed and he finally got up from his chair.

"Hey babe, what are you doing here?" he walked over trying to hug her but Bella pulled away abruptly.

"Are you seriously asking?!" she folded her arms.

"What?" Walker looked at her confused.

"Oh god"  she whispered to herself.

"Bella what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"No Walker, nothing is okay." she gave him a dirty look "We had a date today, remember?"

Walker touched the back of his neck remembering.

"I'm sorry-" Bella didn't let him finish.

"I called you over 30 times and you didn't answer. Do you want to know how long I waited for you? Two hours, two goddamn hours alone with a lot of food I had prepared myself."

"We can eat it now."

"No Walker that's not the point!" Isabella shouted angrily "And it's not just that, I thought something bad happened to you and that's why I came. And what do I get? I come and you make me wait another ten minutes!"

"Bella I'm really sorry" He try to calm her down.

"Don't talk to me, not now" the brunette point at him.

She give him a dirty look for the last time and walk down the stairs with Walker behind her.

"Bella wait!"

"No Walker!"

She opened the door not before saying goodbye to Walker's mother and started walking to the car.

Walker was just apologizing.

"Leave her Walker, you have no excuse," Leena said from the door frame.

Walker went back to his room and spoke into the microphone to Aryan.

"Is everything okay?"

"Bro I just fucked up everything"

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 🍫ik I said drama but this is actually sad also sorry about any grammar mistakes 😞I have a math exam tomorrow wish me luck 😭don't forget to vote!🌟goodnight beautiful friends 💋

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
ik I said drama but this is actually sad also sorry about any grammar mistakes 😞
I have a math exam tomorrow wish me luck 😭
don't forget to vote!🌟
goodnight beautiful friends 💋