▸ 𝟭𝟭

chapter eleven

❪ Bella vs ps5❫ ଽ

Bella vs ps5❫ ଽ

Walker and Tanner were in the living room playing with the ps5

Walker and Tanner were in the living room playing with the ps5. Isabella and Leena were upstairs getting their skincare done.

"Tanner that's enough, stop playing" said his mom with her arms crossed.

The youngest sighed sadly and got up from the couch leaving Walker alone. Who didn't take long to call Aryan to play together.

Isabella came downstairs with Leena. She walked over to Walker and hugged him leaving a kiss on his cheek.

"We'll go get some coffee, do you want me to get you something?"

"A donut please" he replied without looking away.

Bella nodded and walked to the door where Leena was waiting for her.

" You shouldn't bring him anything, he didn't even look at you when you spoke to him."

Isabella smiled rolling her eyes.

"You are rude to your brother"

"And I'm proud."

The two girls returned with their coffees and Walker's donut. He was now playing alone.

"Here you go" Isabella said sitting down next to him.

"Thanks cutie."

"You should put that thing down and spend more time with your girlfriend" Leena said from the other couch.

"Shut up Leena" Walker gave her a dirty look.

Leena rolled her eyes and got up to go to her room.

"I'll go to my room. Bella if you want you can come" she looked at the brunette who was enjoying her coffee.

"In a little while, thanks Leena" she smiled at her.

Walker turned to Isabella, she couldn't help but giggle.

"What?" asked Walker.

"You look like a baby eating, you have chocolate around your mouth ."

Walker laughed as well and wiped his mouth.

"Are you going to keep playing?" asked Bella, finishing eating her donut.

"Maybe" He look at her "If my pretty girlfriend decides to go cuddle in my room I won't keep playing."

"You're saying you'd rather be with me than the ps5 right?"

Walker sighed lowering his gaze.

"It pains me to admit it but yes" Bella punched him in the arm.

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I love you! I prefer you a thousand times more than ps5" he said trying to protect himself with his hands.

"Did you just say I love you?" Bella asked surprised.

"Yes. I love you since I started leaving chocolates on the set especially for you."

"Walker..." Isabella said tenderly.

"Can we go to my room? I feel like Tanner is watching us from the table."

Bella nodded and they went up to the Walkers room.

They spent the afternoon cuddling and remembering hilarious moments from the set.

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 🍫school is killing methat's all I'm gonna say 😍also sorry about this not being that interesting, promise that drama is coming 💋💋bye

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
school is killing me
that's all I'm gonna say 😍
also sorry about this not being that interesting, promise that drama is coming 💋💋
bye