I HOPE NO ONE SAW US..

we're getting dressed for my friend's birthday party, i am helping you pick out your dress and you tell me you want to wear the new dress you bought for yourself.

"its too short babe", i say.

"but i want to wear it." you reply.

I nod and you go on to wear it and i love the dress on you but i still feel it is too short for you to wear it at a party. we drive up to the place and reach the venue. meet our friends and get seated.

you start drinking with your friends and i see some guys checking you and i get furious about it but you tell me to relax by your expressions from the bar counter. As i was making an eye contact with you, you reach the dance floor and start grooving around. you have your friends around and suddenly you're the centre of attraction for all. i love it and hate when guys are trying to get closer to you. before i could stand up and approach you, you did something i never expected from you.
you bent down and took off your panties, black in colour, my favourite and threw them towards me. i caught them and saw you winking at me.

you moved a little and started dancing with one of my friends, and i couldn't help it any more, approaching the dance floor, i grab your wrist, and pull you towards myself while everyone watches. i looked at you, then towards everyone else watching us, and i furiously kissed your lips passionately. everyone had their eyes wide open. i didn't care about anyone at this point. i pulled you closer and hugged you tightly, sitting in a corner no one notices. i made you sit on my lap, facing me and i went on to slide my fingers inside your dress.
you moved to stop my hand from yours, and i look at you.

"did you just stop my hand?", i ask furiously

"i don't want you to do this to me.", you reply.

i get so pissed off with you and got up. i hold your hand and take you with me inside the house, away from everyone's sight. i see a table in the middle of a lobby, i hold you and make you sit on it. i watch left and then right. and without wasting another precious second i spread your legs and slide my hands under it. i touch your pussy with my fingers and you take a deep breath.

"i am sure your friend would want to fuck me too."

"you're a bitch, a whore, but only mine."

"i am gonna teach you a good lesson for saying this."

"i am sorry baby, calm down. we'll talk about it."

"you really like being fucked, don't you? let me give you what you want so badly."

saying that i slide my fingers inside your pussy, one, two, three, one after the other and you gasped for air. your eyes already closed, mouth wide open, you wanted to say things but couldn't say anything. i started moving my fingers inside you, up and down, back and forth, moving them round, i could see the need on your face.

"you're such a needy whore."

"whatever i am, i am yours vidhan."

i go in harder at you, i wanted to show no mercy to you and i leaned forward and kissed your lips. with passion, with intensity, i had no intention to let you go tonight. i am biting your lips and rimming your walls at the same time.

"ah-"

as soon as you could say something, i would shut up your lips with mine, i'd make you gasp for air,
make you breath heavily. i then pick you up and went inside one of the rooms. i jump on the bed with you. lock the door and rip off your clothes. i never saw something so gorgeous. your body is so divine. i could admire it all day and night, but tonight, i'd js fuck it. ROUGH.

"fuck me like a whore daddy." you pleaded

"i am gonna show your place tonight.", i reply.

i come on top of you, kiss your lips and look into your eyes.
"i am gonna make so much love to you honey."