1. Daddy's Girl

Lynn P.O.V.

My name is Lynn. I am 18, and I am half human half blood demon. I found out that I am half human from having telepathic chats with a guy who says that he's my biological father. I also found out that he's a very powerful man who is a dictator and that he ended my mother for abandoning me on the doorstep of the orphanage. I sat down in my cell that I am locked in ever since I was 16 and began thinking about what my dad looks like while I wait for him to speak to me telepathically. I hear my cell door open and see Sister Angela enter my cell. "Lynn, it's time for you to leave the orphanage. You ready?" she asks. I grabbed my bag and followed her out of my cell. We began walking to the main entrance of the orphanage. We waved goodbye to each other and I began walking to a Starbucks. All of a sudden, a dark purplish portal appeared in front of me and a man dressed in a red dictator uniform appeared in front of the portal as it disappears. "Well, well, well. If it isn't my only child, Lynn." the man says as he crosses his arms. "Dad?" I asked as he gives me a hug as I started to cry. "Shhhh, it's okay! Daddy's here, Little Lynn." Dad says as I hugged him back. "Mother never wanted me. So, she abandoned me and you killed her." I cried as he began soothing me by gently patting my back. "Let's go home, I will explain everything to you." Dad says. All of a sudden, we both teleported into a large room that belongs to a villain headquarters.
"This is your new home, Little Lynn." Dad said. I looked around the room and saw three men staring back at me and Dad. One man was wearing an eye patch and Muay Thai trunks with colors varying from purple with yellow trim, to blue with red trim, to blue with yellow. He was also wearing the hand and feet wraps common to many Muay Thai practitioners. The man next to him had long brown hair done in a braid. He was not wearing a shirt so I could see his snake tattoo that encircled his torso and left arm. He's also wearing murrey and yellow ceremonial trousers, a red sash, loafers, and white leggings of a matador,