CHAPTER 9

After a successful shopping trip, the group decided to satisfy their hunger before heading to the rooftop to decorate it for Yura's birthday

After a successful shopping trip, the group decided to satisfy their hunger before heading to the rooftop to decorate it for Yura's birthday. They were well aware that Yura had a knack for uncovering surprises, so this time they were determined to keep everything under wraps. They meticulously set up a movie area, a giant food stall, and adorned the space with all of Yura's favorite things.

This birthday party was going to be a grand surprise for Yura. Previous celebrations had always been simple and in line with Yura's preferences. However, this time, they had planned something extraordinary - a Harry Potter-themed party. Yura had always dreamt of immersing herself in the magical world, and now that she had turned eleven, her wish was finally coming true.

After wrapping up the decorations, the group's Maknae line,and Namjoon, breathed a sigh of relief. However, their relief was short-lived as they realized namjoon had accidentally broken a few things in the process but it's not like they could do anything now.

Meanwhile, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, and Yn worked tirelessly in the kitchen, preparing a delicious feast. With the clock striking 9 pm, they knew Yura would be returning home soon from an advance birthday party with her friends, organized by the boys exclusively for children. Yn and Hobi focused on the food's presentation, ensuring it matched the magical theme perfectly.

Finally, they completed the preparations and Decorations and closed off the rooftop. As they made their way downstairs, they discovered Jin and Yoongi meticulously packaging the food, while Yn and Hobi, with utmost dedication, decorated cupcakes and chocolate balls to resemble golden snitches, along with wand-like candy sticks and many more magical themed food.

Jungkook's eyes widened with excitement at the sight of the golden snitches. He couldn't resist the temptation and reached out to grab one, only to have Jin swoop in and snatch it away, leaving Jungkook pouting.

"Nooo! That's for my princess. Don't you dare touch it," Jin scolded playfully.

"But hyung, Princess won't be able to eat all of it. I'm just taking one," Jungkook replied mischievously, smirking in defiance.

"Go ahead and try if you dare, but mark my words, you'll be talking to my pink slippers," Jin threatened, causing Jungkook to retract his hand, while the others laughed, knowing not to challenge Jin's watchful eyes.

With Jin momentarily distracted, Yn seized the opportunity to grab a golden snitch and signaled to Jungkook to open his mouth. She playfully fed him the chocolate ball and quickly returned to her work as Jin turned back, oblivious to their little scheme. They all shared a silent laugh. "These brats," Jin muttered to himself.

Having completed their preparations, they left everything on the rooftop and finalized the party setup.

As they descended the stairs, they discovered Yura sitting at the dining table, engaged in a conversation with Ahjumma. She was already dressed in her night clothes, enjoying a vegetable roll.

"Hey princess," Namjoon greeted, lifting her into his arms.

"Dada!" Yura exclaimed, planting a sweet kiss on her father's cheek. "You won't believe the amazing things chimmy  , Taetae, and kookie uncles got for me and my friends. We had so much fun!"

"My princess is truly amazing," Namjoon replied, placing a tender kiss on her forehead.

Yura then proceeded to hug everyone in the room before finally reaching Yn, who scooped her up in her arms.

"Did my princess enjoy the party?" Yn asked, beaming with anticipation.

"Yes, unniee, I had so much fun! But now, I'm again hungry," Yura replied, her stomach grumbling.

"Cupcake is just like Jin hyung, isn'tshe guys?" Namjoon chimed in, smirking mischievously. Everyone understood the reference and stifled their laughter.

"Of course, I'm like Jinnie uncle! After all, I am the worldwide beauty," Yura responded smugly, flipping her hair sassily.

"She's definitely got Jin hyung's traits, but let's not forget she's also as savage as Yoongi hyung, as stylish as Hobi hyung and Taehyung hyung, sassy like Jiminie Pabo, strong like me, and of course, a goddess of destruction like her appa," Jungkook described, cradling Yura in his arms.

"Oh, please, kookie uncle, I'm also highly intelligent just like my appa who has an IQ of 148," Yura smirked in response.

"Of course, no one denies that, princess," Yn assured her, and they all except namjoon and yn exchanged knowing smirks, confident that their plan was proceeding smoothly.

Their conversation was cut short when Ahjumma sternly scolded them, reminding them to focus on eating. The elders, knowing they had only snacked throughout the day due to preparations, sat obediently at the dining table and yura told yn "when we don't take care of our eating habits. Ahjumma scold us a lot"

None of them talked during dinner and After dinner, Yura gave everyone a final hug before retreating to her room for much-deserved rest. The others were pleased, as they intended to wake her up at midnight for the surprise birthday party and she needed to have some rest so that she can enjoy the party.

 The others were pleased, as they intended to wake her up at midnight for the surprise birthday party and she needed to have some rest so that she can enjoy the party