𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴs

꧁🄿4|🄲58꧂❨

꧁🄿4|🄲58꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬❩

REBEKAH SAT ON THE FORSET FLOOR WITH HER BACK LEANED AGAINST LEAH’S LEGS

REBEKAH SAT ON THE FORSET FLOOR WITH HER BACK LEANED AGAINST LEAH’S LEGS. The Cullens and their witnesses had found a spot to camp for the night before the battle, the wolves were somewhere farther away, but Seth, Jacob, and Leah had chosen to remain with the Cullens. Alec, Demetri, and Santiago all stood a few yards away, casting glares towards the Romanians, who returned the look. Rebekah felt like she would be breaking up a fight before the night was over.

Just then Jacob walked over, a pile of logs in his arms. Benjamin, a vampire with the ability to control the elements stood across from him, fire dancing on one of his fingers. The shifter just raised a brow as he dropped the logs before stepping back just as Benjamin smirked, a flame engulfing his hand before shooting towards the pile of wood; igniting it. 

“That's what I'm talkin' about. A little pre-battle bonfire. Telling war stories.” Jake sat down beside Benjamin, a few spots away from Rebekah and Leah. The wolf then rolled his eyes, seeing all the other vampires just standing there. “Or just standing there like frickin' statues.” At his words, Rebekah snorted. 

Suddenly, Garrett appeared, his knees bouncing and excitement dancing in his eyes. “Name any American battle. I was there.” He claimed loudly.

Jacob seemed to think about it for a moment. “Little Bighorn.”

“I came this close to biting Custer.” Garrett held his hand up to measure just how close he had come to killing the human. “But the Indians got him first.”

“I bet that was disappointing.” Rebekah spoke up and the old Rebel smirked widely.

“Sure was, Baby Cullen.” Then he shrugged and leaned back. “But I still won.” Just then Kate flitted over, perching herself on her new-found mate’s lap.

“Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople. He didn't win that one on his own.” The blonde smiled and looked down at the Rebel, who just cast her an offended look.