CHAPTER 8

Today, everyone was at home except for Yura, who had to go to school

Today, everyone was at home except for Yura, who had to go to school. The rest of them were gathered at home to buy things for yn and Yura's birthday tomorrow. It was a special occasion, and they were excitedly making plans to celebrate. When yn found out about it after dinner, she was very excited and happily participated in planning.

With everything ready, they all hopped into their luxurious limousine and headed to the mall. It was no ordinary mall; it was owned by none other than our fashion icon, Jhope. This mall was a tribute to his unique sense of style, with many differences from a regular shopping center or mall

Spread across a vast area, the mall had five floors for the general public. The sixth floor was dedicated to Jhope's fashion line, and the seventh floor was a private area reserved only for them. The private floors showcased custom-made, exquisite items that couldn't be found anywhere else in Korea. These exclusive pieces were specially brought in for the family members and were not for sale.

After a 20-minute ride, during which they discussed their plans for Yura's birthday, Yn was astonished by the grandeur of the mall. She had never seen anything like it before, and unable to contain her excitement, she exclaimed, "Oh my fucking God, this is heaven!" Jin, who was on the verge of starting a rap at any given moment, scolded her with a playful expression, "Hey, watch your language, young lady." Yn quickly apologized, "Oops, sorry oppa."

They all shared a laugh and entered the mall. They started by visiting furniture shops, where they selected various pieces for yn's room.

At first, Yn hesitated about the purchases. But then Yoongi gave her a meaningful side-eye and calmly stated, "Either you choose, or we're going to buy everything. And you know, I'm not exactly known for my mercy." Yn, sensing Yoongi's determination, nodded in agreement without uttering a word.

Taehyung cheekily chimed in to his soul mate aka jimin "Woah, even yn is afraid of Yoongi hyung!" Jimin added, "Yeah, but we all know his threats don't last long. Yoongi hyung is a huge softie deep down." Jimin's words received unanimous agreement and more laughter. Meanwhile, Yoongi, speaking softly to Yn, began suggesting cute furniture options, leaving her with an astonished expression.

After selecting a plethora of furnishings, they moved on to a decoration shop and bought decorations for Yn's room, Yura's birthday party, and of course for the adorable maknae line.