Punishment

"Omg! Tonight was amazing! I'll call you back later, I'm at my house." I said to Emily, one of the other girls in my popular friend group. I walked into her house when I was greeted by her parents.

"Mia Ann Spyner! We got a call from Angela's parents, apparently they came back early and found alcohol hidden in the cupboards." My mom yelled.

"Luckily, I still have my breathalyzer from when I was a cop. Come into the dining room!" My dad shouted as he took out the breathalyzer from storage.

"Shit! They are going to find out!" I thought to herself.

I walked over to the dining table and sat down on one of the chairs. She wasn't legally aloud to drive yet because she was only 14 so Mia hoped the walk home lowered her BAC.

Her dad gave her the breathalyzer and told her to use it. She reluctantly took the test, hoping that whatever punishment she got next wouldn't be bad.

"0.8! Mia! That is the legal limit to drive! Which you would know if you were anywhere near the legal limit!" My dad shouted.

"We thought this would happen, so we brought some items last minute." My mom said as she dragged me by the arm into the living room. "Sit." She commanded.

"Your mother and I thought that because you have been acting so immature, we would treat you like how you act." My dad started.

"We went to the store and got you a pack of diapers, and other things you would need in order for you to be 3 again." My mom reached into the bag and pulled out a pack of diapers, childish clothes, pacifiers, and other things a baby would use.

"Fuck no! There is no way I'm doing this! It was just one night!" I yelled back.

"Language! And you also don't have a choice, you have been acting up a lot recently. Just the other night you tried taking our car out for a drive" My dad argued.

"We chose to go back to 3 because of the fact that you wanted to go back to being a baby when you were 3." Mom said, probably to annoy me. "Now, lay on the floor. If you don't want to cooperate, your punishment will get a lot worse than it already is."

Not wanting to experience a punishment worse than the one I already have, I lied down on the floor. My mom came up to me and pulled my pants down along with my panties. I was so embarrassed to have my mom see me like this again. She took out baby powder and rash cream from her shopping bag and applied both of those extremely slowly. It felt like time was slowing down. When she finally slipped the diaper on me, I was shocked. I was expecting a plain white diaper, instead I got a diaper with various embarrassing sayings on it. The one I was wearing now said, "Little Stinker". My mom patted my butt to signal me to sit down.

"Now, since you are going to be our baby girl for the next month, there will be rules.
Rule #1: You cannot change your own diaper or pull up, you have to come to one of us and we will decide whether you need a change or not.
Rule #2: You have to talk in a baby voice around us.
Rule #3: We will be choosing your clothes for the day.
Rule #4: We will be treating you just like we would treat a baby.
Rule #5: You cannot wear anything other than a diaper at home.
Rule #6: Failure to follow these rules will result in consequences." My mom stated. "Do you understand?"

"Yes mom." I replied.

"What did I just say?" She asked me, giving me a second chance.

"Wes mommy." I responded.

"Good, now let's get you some dinner!" My mom said as she lifted me into her arms and took me to the kitchen table. When we got there, I was shocked to see a high chair in place of my usual seat. My mom placed me there before remembering that my shirt was still on.

"I almost forgot! You won't be needing a bra either, you don't have any boobs." My mom said as she took my clothes off. I was so embarrassed, sitting there with just a diaper. I could smell from the kitchen that she was making pasta with marinara sauce. As I was sitting down, I realized how lucky I was because it was winter break. No one would have to see me for a week.

My mom placed the pasta on my table without any utensils to eat it with. "Where are my utensils?" I asked. "Babies use their hands, why shouldn't you?" My mom responded.

I took my time while eating, trying to not get my hands messy I was eating it piece by piece.

I was on my 5th bite when my dad announced, "we're going by plane to my brother's house for Christmas! I've been planning this for a while and everything just got confirmed today. I already told my family about Mia's situation so they know what to expect. Also.... We're leaving tomorrow!!" I would normally be excited about leaving the state to go to Florida, but instead I became nervous because I didn't know how I was going to travel like this.

After 10 minutes I had finished my food. "Looks like someone is done eating! Let's get you to bed, we have a long day ahead of us." My mom said while wiping my fingers. She picked me up and instead of taking me to my room, took me to hers.

"You will be sleeping with us until we get you your new bed." My mom informed me before placing me down in the middle and kissing my forehead. "Goodnight honey." She said before closing the lights and leaving the room, making sure the door is open just a crack.

I decided to start 2 books at once! Leave suggestions in the comments! I will try to use each one.