School

Hello, You can call me Mj, I am 16 yrs old, now I will tell you my story:)

It's Monday, and it's my first day of junior higschool, my mom enrolled me at the most famouse school in our city, and yes I am so happy, since it's my first day of Jhs and got enrolled at a famouse school,

(Time skipped)

When I enter to our classroom, my classmate looks at me, then one of my girl classmate laughs, let's call her "Maxine" Maxine is a famous girl in our school and lots of boys like her since she's beautiful.

(Time skipped)

I introduced myself to the whole class, and my teacher points at my seat, and I have a seatmate named Lara , Lara is the smartest in our classroom , and she's a friend of Maxine.

I intruduced myself to Lara , And Lara just ignored me,

(Time skipped)

When our first subject lecturing,
someone threw a crumpled paper behind me, but I just ignored it, Then it didn't stop there they keep throwing crampled paper behind me, till the teacher notice it, the teacher ask to my classmate to stand up and tell the reason why she's throwing a crampled paper  ,the girl who keeps throwing the crampled paper, named Jessica she is also a friend of Maxine.
Jessica stand up and didn't say anything.

(Time skipped)-recess time

While I was walking to go to the canteen, I bumped into someone and guess what it's Jessica , she said," Omg are you the new girl?!, gosh your so ugly, stay away from me, youre the reason why I was standing, so you'll pay for it," rolls her eye. I just ignored Jessica cuz why would I listen to her, it's not my fault.

(Time skipped)-recess is over (We all entered the classroom)

When our second teacher came, I ask my teacher to go to the comfort room,

When I got to comfort room, I didn't know that Maxine,Jessica and Lara followed me 
and they locked me in the comfort room.
I shouted for hours but I guess no one heard me. Until I feel asleep.

(After an hour)

I woke up to the sound of the door opening little by little, I peeked into it and saw a man opening the door.
I was happy because finally someone will open the door.