𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 |✩|

What is real love? Love is something you feel you experience

What is real love? Love is something you feel you experience.. I never truly loved anyone. But she is like a pill im addicted to her.

She awakens something in me nobody has been able to touch see or hear. Another side of me I shut out.

I loved her in a different way in a way my father loved my mother. In a possessive way a never ending obsession. I'd go lengths for her.

She was in my hands still cold and shivering. I placed her in the passenger seat and took my coat off and wrapped it around her gently.

I started driving off. I took out a cigar and lit it.
Minutes later she woke up. She smiled "You rescued me?" I said "of course, I told you in the beginning I'd go lengths to find you"

She sat there Dazed. Our eyes both locked. She kissed my cheek. And whispered in my ear "Thank you"

I stopped the car, held her chin and kissed her passionately. I was needy, greedy, but I didn't care.
__________________________

He smashed his lips against mine

He smashed his lips against mine. We were holding up traffic for almost a minute but I didn't care.

The honking of cars blew and we both pulled away.
"Fuck traffic"

I sighed "Me pregunto cómo será volver a casa."
Xavier's expression changed. "I know your Hispanic because of your accent but you never speak Spanish so it's surprising"

"Mhm.." I slowly fell asleep...from tiredness's

________________________________
____________

Music to play: One of the girls, by the weekend 😮‍💨

I woke up in his bed. His strong tattooed arms hugging me tightly. I began to squirm from the hotness between our bodies. I guess he was woken up because he began to trail hot kisses around my neck.

"Morning" He said in his deep husky voice. "Good morning baby"

Then the room was silent he turned me over and looked me in the eyes. He told me "Say it again"I said Confusedly "Good morning" He chuckled "no no no after that."

"Baby?" I replied. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "It's only just a matter of time" I asked "Just A matter of time before what?"

He replied "Before we get married." I arched my eyebrow "What do you mean married?" He said with a stern voice "Married as in putting a ring on your finger and making you mine officially" I said hesitantly "Wait woah don't you think you're going to fast?"

He chuckled and said "I'm not going fast...the night I put my initial and Engraved it on your thigh was the day I decided I wanted to marry you" I rolled over to my side of the bed and sat up.

Xavier...I'm not ready..I don't wanna get married yet" he snickered "You know I have many more enemies and Mafia men after you, it's already been decided you will marry me one way or another"

I mumbled to myself "yea will see about that"
I got up and stormed towards the bathroom and slammed the door.

I turned on the shower. And there was knocking on the door. I opened the door and Xavier sat leaning against the door frame.

"Let's be honest your not upset about getting married in fact you love the idea, your upset about something else"

I hugged myself accepting the fact that he was right.
He came over and hugged me tightly. "I promise things aren't going to change"

"I made a way for you to talk with your mother and your friend"

I squealed "Omg Xavier you're the best!" And with that I kissed his cheek and showered.

Once I got out my clothes were already out when I reached for my panties they were wet...like soaked and had a white substance.

Gripping my towel I looked around. Then Xavier came through the door smiling.

My face now shocked. "Put 'em on?what's wrong" trying to hide his smile.

"Why are they wet?" He said blankly "I came on them"

Is he serious?

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Put 'em on"
I crossed my arms "no"
His expression was now serious.
"You wanna see your Mom and friend, you put them on"

"....."

He watched as I slowly put them on each second his smile growing wider.

"hijo de puta enfermo"
I mumbled.

He said in a deep husky tone "perra ¿eh?" My eyes widened. "You speak?" He cut me off saying "you'd think as a kid Spanish lessons wouldn't get you anywhere."

He motioned me to walk to him. He roughly hugged my waist and whispered in my ear "No me llames perra ... hablaremos de tu castigo más tarde por ahora será mejor que te vistas."

I wanna know the punishment....

My panties now wetter than they were. This man drives me crazy....

Vote please ⭐️
_______________________________
_____________

To be continued.....

‼️⚠️Please remember to vote and comment

‼️⚠️Please remember to vote and comment. Without the votes nor comments I won't be posting often! ⚠️‼️

A/n: Love you pookies! ❤️