▸ 𝟬𝟲

chapter six

❪ cherry lips ❫ ଽ

cherry lips ❫ ଽ

Walker waited for Isabella to arrive home

Walker waited for Isabella to arrive home. He had invited her over to bake cookies since it had been a few days since they hadn't seen each other.

Lately he was getting a lot of edits popping up of Bella and him on TikTok. Some that highlighted the way Walker looked at her and listened as he spoke.

The doorbell rang and he ran to open it.

"Hey Walker" greeted Isabella walking in with some bags in her hands.

"Hi Bella" he said closing the door.

They walked to the kitchen, Walker helped her with the bags.

"Aren't your parents here?" she asked noticing the silence in the house.

"They went out along with Leena and Tanner" he replied taking out the flour.

"Oh."

Walker gave her a look trying not to smile. He knew Isabella got a little nervous being alone with him.

"By the way, I didn't find any chocolate chips at the grocery store, aren't there any here?"

"I think my mom bought some a few days ago. Let me check," he looked around the counters. He took the chocolate chips and put them in the kitchen.

They started the batter.

"Add more flour" said Isabella concentrated mixing. She felt something hit her face.

She looked at Walker offended and picked up flour to throw in his face.

"I'm sorry, im sorry!" he apologized laughing.

Isabella narrowed her eyes and continued with her work.

"We can add the sprinkles now," she said taking her hands away from the bowl.

Walker added the sprinkles and dipped his finger into the mixture to test if it was sweet.

He made a sound of approval.

"Really?" Isabella asked copying his action. She opened her eyes in surprise, it really did taste good.

"Maybe we can add a little more sprinkles," Walker said.

Bella nodded and turned around to grab the package, but she didn't look closely and bumped into Walker who was behind her.

He grabbed her by the waist to keep her from falling. They didn't look away from each other for a few milliseconds.

"Y-you've got some flour here" Walker said wiping his thumb across Isabella's bottom lip.

"W-Walker" she mumbled nervously.

Walker sighed and thought about his actions for a second. would he regret it? Maybe.

He grabbed Isabella by the jaw and kissed her. He smiled in between the kiss as she returned the kiss.

Her cherry red lips tasted sweet, probably from the mixture she had tasted a few minutes ago. They broke apart for lack of air.

"I like you."

Isabella smiled.

"What if I said I like you too?" replied Isabella looking into his eyes.

Walker smiled and moved in to kiss her again.

What were they?

No one knows, but they enjoyed the kiss.

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 🍫what did just happen?!it's so cool to write about teenage love when I have never kissed someone haha

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
what did just happen?!
it's so cool to write about teenage love when I have never kissed someone haha.
(I'm not laughing I'm crying)