TWENTY FOUR

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

 Duncan Las Vegas, Nevada

The sunlight woke me up.

I stirred around in the bed throwing my head back into the pillow, still feeling kind of tired from my day yesterday.
Moments from last night flushed through my mind taking me out of my sleepy state putting my filthy thoughts upfront. Remembering Mondo's words talking me through my orgasm made my pussy clench between my thighs and my body tingle. I thought about our plans today and lifted my head up, squinting my eyes from the bright hues in the room and checked my phone.

7:30am

It was still early so I was relieved— mostly because I forgot to set my alarms. I didn't want to sleep in to late and after I came last night on the phone with Raimondo I didn't even remember falling asleep.

"Go slow for me baby"

His words echoed in my mind— my heart fluttering. After brushing my teeth and doing my skin care I walked into the kitchen meeting eyes with Quin—who looked irritated at first but he quickly replaced it with a cute smile once he seen me.

"Good morning" he nodded his head "Morning" "—I made coffee if you want some" he looked back down at his phone typing away "it's like you can read my mind, thank you" I walked to the cabinet and picked out a cute mug before pouring the coffee in—along with my creamer and a little sugar.

"Mmhm" I Hummed in delight after my first sip of the bitter sweetness and took a seat on the barstool. Coffee always smells so good—I'd eat it if I could. "What you doing today?" I turned to Quin taking another sip— breaking his focus from his phone "Not shit,  chillin' with Twan and Beam later on—them niggas been trippin for real" he shook his head.

I miss they crazy asses

Twan and Beam were Quins cousins on his dads side—Sky told me they both had a thing for me at one point, but then again she say that everytime we around some niggas.  

I never told Sky or Q this —but I used to have a crush on Beam. It never really got too far— Beam was just fine to me and he always put that shit on. We would flirt on the low every now and then but he was a few years older than me so I think that's why he never took me seriously.

The five of us used to hang out every other day to smoke or drink and chill until Q stopped bringing us with him— apparently they were getting into too much 'hoodrat shit' and he thought it wasn't safe for us to be over there anymore. But really I think it's because Quin & Sky came back from the store and walked in on me and beam kissing— it wasn't even for three seconds but Q started acting a fool and was about to fight Beam on the spot. Shit was crazy. Luckily Twan, Sky and I didn't let it get to that point—it was a mess though.

Q was so upset with me.

When he was done being mad we smoked a blunt together in the car and talked about it—but I assured him the kiss was nothing serious after he made it clear to  me he didn't want me fucking with his cousin and as a friend I respected his wishes—thats when he explained that being close to them came with other shit that he didn't want me involved in. I understood the consequences of being around a street nigga so I didn't give it the benefit of doubt—I don't play that and Q knew I didn't want to be around any of it either. That was the last time he took us around them— and eventually the crush went away of course.