WE'RE BACK MFS!!

AHHHHHHH!!! WE'RE BACK!! Did you miss us? Because we totally missed you.

For many many months and years I have been asked when this was coming back or if i would evet redo it and the answer is finally here.

Hiya guys, if you know me then welcome back if you don't and you're new welcome I'm nattie I'm 16 and I write stories out of pure boredom and to escape my ugly ass world so welcome!

I am soooo excited to announce that I'm bringing this back, new and improved too ;) I'm so happy and ready to write this again! So be ready guys. It may take a few times to get all the chapters back out since I'm editing and improving it so please bare with me okay.

For many many months and years I have been asked when this was coming back or if i would evet redo it and the answer is finally here!

This is gonna have a different description and title but I promise it's still the same it's just more edited and improved, I will try to keep up with it but again I have like a million books I'm working on and planning so please bare with me, thank you so much.

If you have any questions or ideas that you want me to see through with Scott and Stiles or with stiles and the Mikealson's or even stiles and someone from the pack let me know in pm. I'm down to try anything, that being said if you're new and not from before this is a bxb story don't like it don't read it please. Don't be homophobic or discriminate thank you.

I am so excited and I hope you're just as excited for this to be back! So beware and be ready because 2024 is the year and it's here!

Thank you so much for all the views on this book!!! I love all of you <3

Until next time.
Love, Nattie