𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ⋆ 𝐒𝐘𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒

𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐘 '𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑' 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖.

➥ Bradley Bradshaw is the talk of the town. Every pilot knows him and most want to be him. He's confident, cocky, and as most say, good looking. He's got it all, right? Wrong. Bradley struggles with his past. He struggles to let go of his grudge on Pete Mitchell for what happened to his father as well as his papers being pulled. He also struggles with regret from what he did to Scarlett Mitchell. Bradley pulled away from their relationship until they simply were forced to break off their engagement. That was years ago yet he would give anything to just have one conversation with her.

𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵. 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵.

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 '𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇' 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋.

➥ Scarlett Mitchell carries her fathers name with her wherever she goes and she hates it. Her father and herself had a falling out years ago and now she has no clue where in the world he is. She doesn't mind though, that's just how she likes it. Scarlett knows she's good at what she does. She graduated top of her class and never got off that high. Deep down, all of her classmates know she's one of the top pilots. Under Scarlett's tough demeanor, she's a softie at heart, but she'll never show you that. No one knows that except... well that doesn't really matter now.

𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘐𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 & 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐘.

➥ Scarlett and Bradley were amazing friends until one day that friendship turned into more. The pair even got engaged. They were inseparable until Bradley's papers were pulled and he knew who did it. They had planned to graduate Top Gun together but in the end, Bradley was held back and Scarlett went on without him. Bradley held some resentment towards Scarlett, he wondered why her father would pull him back and not her. Scarlett knew that Bradley pulled away because of what happened. She did everything she could to get him to open up about it, until one day she couldn't take anymore and they were no longer engaged.

                    𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

ahhh!! today is the day! i decided to do this today a while ago, and i'm finally doing it! the first chapter isn't currently out, but i'm releasing the synopsis and playlist! i hope if you choose to click on this book, that you'll save it so you'll be notified when the chapters are out!

i'm not the best at descriptions so please give this book a chance even if this sucks 🥲

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠!

𝐱𝐨