12

Third person pov

Third person pov

How long have the Maroni family dreamed of having their family complete. With their princess getting all the love and care they would have poured her with.

While searching for her after the attack. That was one thing that held them strong . The fierce need to protect their princess to never let her feel the loss of their mother , Anna. But it was all shattered when they're search for her concluded in her being dead.

But now watching her sleep peacefully they knew there is nothing in world they wouldn't do to protect her.

" shall I call her to her room " Liam asks Leonardo who was draping a blanket over estella

" no need. She looks comfortable here, just adjust the room temperature. "

" She sleeps a lot" Noah mumbles looking at his sister.

" Yes, she does. So much happened within few days she must feel exhaustion of everything. She's a child after all "

" A very Weird Child " Liam mutter under his breath still cringing at her weird food choices.

Noah laughed at him again

Leonardo just shook his head looking at the twins busy in their own world. They both have been each other's biggest protector and support ever since the incident, instead of going to one of their elder brother or father they confided in each other.

Ad much as he wished they seemed him, he feels immense relief to know they have each other.

When the twins were toddlers he used to be worried how will their relationship turn when they grow, when he saw some twins absolutely hating each other.

But now he absolutely adores their relationship. He's proud of how mannered and respectful they are expect Noah who has some his days.

" C' mon we'll wake her up at lunch " he ushers them out so as to not disturb her sleep

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Estella woke up feeling uneasy. It took her her sometime to notice her surrounding and she realized she must have felt asleep during the movie.
She looked at the blanket covering her she wrapped it around herself feeling unwell.

Probably because of the weird food combinations she ate. They must have caused some unwanted chemical reaction and now she's feeling nauseous and dizzy.