Chapter 2 - Imposter Near The Run

"Maths sucked soo much!" Mimi groaned, she stretched her arms out and in the air after only the first set of classes of the day.

It was finally the first break of the day and Mimi hasn't stopped complaining about the school's education system. The three of them sat in the far left, almost in the middle of the grounds of the cafeteria.

"Be glad that we don't need to do any work at the end of the day." Elliot reminds her in a quiet manner. He eats his neatly made food. He pushed up his squared glasses to focus on his reading.

"Elliot is right, you need to be patient until the end of the day." Octavia joined his side.

Mimi frowns. "Fine....but what else do we have to do today? It's almost the holidays and I just want this to be a quiet week." she complained even more to her closest friends.

"Uhm....we have the 800 meters to do today." He reminded Mimi of the horrors that might come to her during P.E.

"You're fucking with me." her face suddenly dropped as she had forgotten about the terrors of running. Both of them shake their heads.

"Well, at least after P.E, we have one more class before school finishes." Octavia tried to relieve Mimi before she stressed out even more.

The bell soon goes off for them to finish off their lunch and make their way to the Physical Department. The three walked their way to the facility, with Elliot being faster than both of them at walking and being on time.

The girls just talked together while their other friend had walked in front of them, quietly as usual. It was not far to walk from the cafeteria to the P.E area, only exiting the lunch hall and across the school yard. Other students followed behind or ahead of them.

While walking Elliot separated from Octavia and Mimi due to them being slow as snails. He walked too far ahead to the building across from him.

"Hey, look who it is. it's this fuckin' bugger, your father's an egotistical bitch, you know that right?" Oliver gladly commented on Elliot's background.

He didn't answer. The rest of his 'buddies' awkwardly chuckled behind him as they entered the building from the outside.

Octavia eventually noticed the event taking place and started to speed up to help her friend. Mimi ignored it and kept walking at a steady pace.

"Jesus Oliver, do you not know the term 'Fuck off' when someone said it to you?" she guarded him from the fuckwit's.

"I'll show you the term 'fuck off', bitch." he pushed Elliot, prying past him to get to Octavia.

Mimi finally stepped into the situation, she couldn't ignore it any longer. She got in front of Octavia, blocking the attacker. "Don't you dare touch her, y'know I can ruin your reputation again, Oliver. Right here right now." she glared at him, Oliver fumed. His face, like a red potato.

Before Oliver could do anything, a black haired man rested his hand on his shoulder. "Oli, that's enough. Alright?"

Oliver just groaned and rolled his eyes away from Mimi and the other guy and proceeded to march into the distance. The rest of the fellow classmates went to their assigned areas of where their class would be. Elliot walked into the men's changing room speedily while Octavia and Mimi went to the women's one.

"Hopefully we can get this over with." Octavia said whilst undressing.

"I hope so too." She agreed. Her cherry blonde hair stuck all over the place in the changing room.

Elliot stayed quiet in his changing room, trying to not catch any attention to himself again.

"Hey Elliot, I have to say that I'm sorry for Oli's behavior." A tall guy beside him kindly apologized. "I don't mean to be shrewd but he can be a pain sometimes."