CHAPTER 6

Namjoon's heart pounded as he rushed to Yura's location, finding her huddled near the fire exit, her tears flowing uncontrollably

Namjoon's heart pounded as he rushed to Yura's location, finding her huddled near the fire exit, her tears flowing uncontrollably. His anger simmered beneath the surface, directed at the bodyguards who had failed to protect her. But for now, he had no other option than to keep his emotions in check.

Approaching Yura gently, Namjoon picked her up and held her close, hoping to provide some semblance of comfort. His voice was filled with urgency and concern as he spoke to her. "Princess, go with the bodyguards and wait in the house. Call all your uncles. Appa will save Unnie and come with her. Okay?"

Yura nodded, her tears still streaming down her face.

Namjoon wasted no time; he made his way to the women's washroom, beating back the gangsters who tried to impede his progress. The door swung open with a bang, revealing a sight he wished he'd never see.

Yn lay on the floor, blood trickling from her lips and forehead. A man stood over her, attempting to force himself upon her. Namjoon's rage burned within him as he threw the man aside and unleashed a merciless onslaught of punches. Once he was certain the man wouldn't rise again, he turned his attention to Yn.

She sat near a cubicle, trembling and sobbing, her body bearing the marks of bites and bruises. Her torn shirt exposed her vulnerability, leaving her only in her bra and pants. Namjoon removed his jacket and approached Yn cautiously, calling out to her in a soft voice. "Yn, look at me. I mean no harm. Yura is safe. I will take you home. Come."

Yn's cries gradually subsided, transforming into sobs as she slowly extended her hand towards Namjoon. He gently reassured her, hoping to alleviate her fears. Carefully, he helped her to her feet, sliding his jacket around her and securing it tightly. Cradling her in his arms, Namjoon carried her to the car and settled her in the passenger seat. Briefly stepping out, he made a call, then returned to the car.

Glancing over at Yn, he realized she had fallen asleep. A surge of tenderness washed over him as he draped a blanket around her, typically reserved for Yura during their travels. His phone buzzed, breaking his temporary tranquility as he answered the call.

"Boss, we have detained that man in the basement as per your instructions."

"Okay. Inform Suga hyung and Jin hyung," Namjoon replied before ending the call.

Arriving at the house, Namjoon moved to carry Yn, but she stirred awake. Her voice emerged hoarse and weak. "I will walk." Reluctant to comply, Namjoon didn't want to argue with her in her fragile state.

Upon entering the house, they found everyone gathered, except for Taehyung and Yura. Jimin worriedly addressed Namjoon, seeking answers. "Hyung, what happened? Is everything okay? Yura called us and she was crying. What..."

Jimin's voice trailed off into gasps as they all turned to face Yn, shivering and adorned with cuts and bruises. A collective surge of shock ran through the group as they moved closer to her, only to be met with her terrified retreat.

Namjoon glanced at Jin, silently seeking his assistance. Jin spoke firmly, "Namjoon, take her to her room. I'll bring the first aid kit." Namjoon obeyed, carrying Yn to her room and gently setting her on the bed.

Imparting a sense of urgency, Namjoon urged Yn gently. "You should freshen up, and when Hyung arrives, you need to tell the truth. That man was no ordinary person." His eyes darkened, observing her shudder at the mention of the word "man."

Yn nodded, her eyes welling up with fresh tears, and retreated to the bathroom, where her cries echoed in anguish. Namjoon listened, his heart clenching, yet he couldn't muster the courage to approach her. He questioned whether she would be receptive to his presence under such circumstances, silently leaving the room and heading downstairs to inquire about Yura from Taehyung.

"Princess is sleeping. What happened, hyung? She was crying and mentioning that Yn got hurt," Taehyung explained.

Namjoon recounted the events to the group, their shock reverberating throughout the room. Yoongi's voice carried a serious tone as he stressed the urgency. "We need to understand the reasons, not just for our own safety, but for Yn's safety as well. If he was able to track her so easily, she will never feel safe anywhere. He might harm her again if we're not careful."

Just then, Yn descended the stairs, her injuries still visible, but her countenance significantly improved. The blood had been staunched, the tear stains erased, and her clothes replaced with clean, comfortable attire.

Hoseok motioned for her to sit as he spoke gently. "Yn, we don't mean to intrude on your privacy, but it's crucial for us to know who that person was. It's not just for our safety, but for yours too. If he could find you so easily, you'll always live in fear, and there's a risk of him hurting you again."

Yn began to speak, but Jimin cut her off. "Yn, it's alright if you don't trust us, but this is essential for your safety."

She mustered her courage and whispered, "He... he is my ex-fiance."

A collective gasp filled the room, the shock evident on everyone's faces. Namjoon's anger flared as he demanded confirmation. "That piece of shit who did all this to you is your ex-fiance?"

Yn nodded slowly, to which Taehyung questioned, "But... I mean, I can't fathom why you would choose someone like him for yourself." The glares from everyone silenced him, leaving him to pout and shrink back into the couch.

Yn's voice wavered. "Don't worry... he's right..."

"