The mysterious man.

Hours passed as Suitinnit skipped out into the city again. She was tired, panting. She looked left and right, no seats found... It was around 3-4am. She walked and walked and walked, till she stopped near a tram stop. And some seats on the side of the footpath! She sighed in relief, running and sitting down.

She heard cold raindrops... Hitting onto a leather jacket, making a slow, smooth melody. She looked to her right, jumping up as her mood changed instantly. The man stared at her. His face smug. Yet mean and cold. He looked at her from down to up. Then slightly smiled. Tormenting her with simple human contact.

"Hey.. how's your day been?"

Suitinnit was shaking. Intimidated from the huge hyena looking man.

"W-well... It's night but... Fine I-I guess..."

She answered. Now looking away. Lost in thoughts right away. Hit by intrusive thoughts like rocks being thrown at her. She took a gaze again, lost.

Her heart beat faster each second. She thought for a while. Of how similar he looked. Ridiculously similar. She got to ask... She had to ask... She-

"can you NOT stare at me..?"
"A-AH! I'm so sorry!!!"

She squealed in fear. Shaking now. The man eyeballed her. In a serious, cold questioning manner.

"I-I.."
"You just look so similar.."

The guys expressions softened. Similar to him... But barely anyone looks similar to me? He thought. He just kept silent, turning away. Slightly frowning. Which faded away into just a sad face. Now he had to ask
... He had to ask... He had to ask. It was vital. But he hated it. But he just had to ask. To stop his bleeding heart.

"To who exactly... And where are they?"

Suitinnit hesitated. Now she had a bad feeling. A very bad feeling. What if her and Ayaan were in danger..?

"Where is he."

He asked. Now in a cold, serious tone. Staring at her with a vicious look in his eyes. His whole face was intimidating. His whole self head to toe.

"I-I can guide you there! J-just please do not hurt me or something... Please.."

"Quit whining and lead me to him already."

He said coldly. Not feeling soft at all.

She got up, attempting to run. But stopped as he clawed the back of her neck. She quit struggling, and finally started to walk. Leading him.

Some minutes passed. And the man felt bad now. He thought he was overreacting and being a jerk. He let go of her scruff. And now attempted to get to know her..?

"Hey, look, I am sorry for intimidating you. I was just.. over thinking. And have anger issues in general.."

Suitinnit lightened up instantly. As she was pure hearted, she did not hold a single grudge. She smiled. Introducing herself to him now.

"Oh goodie! Well off topic but my name is Suitinnit. And you?"

The man rolled his eyes. He felt a tad bit embarrassed for losing his roughness. But oh well...

"My name is Gyen."

(Pronounced "guy-yun")

What weird names! Suitinnit thought. Still leading him.

"Wellll... Why were you so desperate for me to lead you to someone who... Looks like you?"

Gyen hesitated at once. But sighed. Deciding to vent to her. As she was soft and pure.

"I have a twin brother. His name is Ayaan. Well he went missing when he was like 4... So ever since I developed mental disorders from his absence and am now the way I am. He was my only alley. Literally every kid bullied me then. Every teacher targeted me. Everyone thought I was hideous..."

He took a deep breath.

"Ayaan was the only one to hug me. Even my own parents were too busy for me..."

His voice started to tremble now. She saw tears in his eyes. He broke eye contact, wiping those tears. Suitinnit was in shock.

"WELL I KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!!"

Gyens eyes went wide. He looked to her in shock. They both started to run together now. He was happy, had mixed feelings. Was this a dream...? Or reality.. Oh dear!"

He forgot about his tram completely. Even if it may not be true, he wanted him back... Or just to make sure whether it is real or not.