Chapter 1: The God of Light

A/N: Story is M rated.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 1: The God of Light.

Wall Sina...

Naruto sat upon a throne that once belonged to the former King of Paradis Island; he looked around and saw women all over the room, naked and ready to serve his every whim. The room was filled with the sounds of sucking coming from the woman who is currently sucking him off.

Her name is Zoe Hange, and she is as crazy as they come. In their first few meetings, she asked him if he was a god, which he denied, but as he used more of his abilities, people started ignoring him when he told them he wasn't a god.

Naruto looked at Hange who looked back up at him, bobbing her head and making sure to make lewd sounds with her mouth to make her actions more enjoyable; she had a noticeable baby bump on her. The blonde's mind then went back to how he arrived in this world.

Flashback...

The battle for the world's fate was almost at its climax; Naruto stood on one side of the valley, while Sasuke stood on the other.

They had worked together to defeat Madara and Tobi, but it seemed that their fates were to always be at odds; Sasuke wanted to kill all the Kages, while Naruto wanted to unite the world through friendship and understanding.

The two were on the last leg, and the battle was almost over. "Give it up, Sasuke," Naruto exclaimed as he clashed with his former friend.

"Why won't you just die, Naruto? Let me build a future where my clan can thrive." The Uchiha said as he focused his Dojutsu to open a portal in front of Naruto, sucking him in.

Sasuke let out a breath and deactivated his Dojutsu when he was sure Naruto was gone; as he did, he felt a pain in his chest and looked behind him to see Naruto with a kunai in his hand.

"How are you here?" Sasuke yelled. "I sent you to another dimension!"

"You did," the clone said, "but I am a shadow clone; the real Naruto created me to kill you if he somehow lost." The clone held up the kunai he had impaled Sasuke with and used it to cut him in half with his wind chakra.

When he is sure Sasuke is dead, the clone disappears as their other team members arrive.

It would be months later, after being trapped in this new world, that Naruto was able to contact the tailed beasts and find out what is happening back in his dimension.

Attack on Titan Verse...

Naruto felt like his insides were going to come up through his mouth, and when the blonde thought he was going to die, he saw a light and felt weightless as he fell towards the ground. The portal had spat him out.

"Oh fuck!" Naruto exclaimed as he realized he was high up in the air and falling at high speed.

Naruto gathered his chakra to cushion his fall; he continued to drop down into a dense forest filled with tall trees.

Naruto used the tree branches to slow his descent; when he finally hit the ground, he created a crater beneath him.

"Shit!" Naruto yelled as he felt like his legs were about to break from the fall, but thankfully he had Kurama, so he would heal quickly.

Naruto moved over to lean his back against a tree so he wouldn't fall over; the blonde looked around him and saw that it was nighttime. He looked at the tree and saw that it was hollow, so he limped inside it and fell asleep.

Next Day...

The blonde woke up to the feeling of the ground shaking; Naruto thought it was an earthquake, but as he exited the tree, he saw five naked, giant humanoid creatures wandering around aimlessly.