1

Subaru took a deep breath as he put on his helmet, getting ready to start a new gaming session. His focus was on "Rage of Sovereigns," a DMMO-RPG released in Japan about a month ago. This game promised a unique experience unlike any other, offering a sense of reality and freedom of interaction.

"Stepping into a different world in this game is truly exhilarating," Subaru thought. "Rage of Sovereigns has broken all gaming records by offering an entry into a virtual world that feels almost like reality."

The game stood out for its ability to provide players with a sense of reality. Subaru had been adventuring in this world for some time, leveling up, and carving his own path. Interacting with other players, overcoming challenging missions, and growing stronger made this virtual realm feel real to him.

Subaru, who had been immersed in the game for the past few months, had become a character that had proven himself to other players. While he might not yet be among the strongest, his determination to level up and gain new abilities made him successful in this digital adventure. He was on his way to becoming a player known for increasing his power and making strategic moves in the world of "Rage of Sovereigns."

One of the biggest challenges Subaru faced when he first entered the game was the ongoing conflict between the 12 Warrior Clan and the Scarlet Branch Clan. The rivalry between these clans had intensified, casting a shadow over the entire game.

The clan system in the game was a critical factor that influenced Subaru's decisions. While being powerful was essential, in this digital world where money and influential connections often prevailed, even a skilled but solitary player without a strategy couldn't contend with the strongest forces. Therefore, along with increasing his own strength, Subaru had to consider the political maneuvers within the game.

In the world of "Rage of Sovereigns," Subaru aimed not only to be a significant player with individual skills but also to hold importance in clan relationships. Amidst the ongoing conflict, he struggled to strengthen his clan by making strategic decisions and sustain his presence in this contested atmosphere. He didn't forget that winning in warfare required not just power but also intellect within this game.

As Subaru stepped into the temporary clan camp situated in a vast forest, he found himself surrounded by at least 100 players and nearly 1,000 NPCs (Non-Player Characters). Everyone was preparing for the impending battle; the camp was bustling with activity, drills were underway, and strategies were being devised.

Entering the main tent, Subaru noticed all the key clan members gathered there. Everyone was seated around the table, discussing and devising plans using a strategic map. Tension filled the room; everyone was earnestly debating, exchanging ideas, and trying to determine the most effective strategy.

Quietly observing his surroundings, Subaru focused on the markings made on the map. Every move, every position emphasized the strengths and weaknesses of each clan. Winning this battle required not just a show of power but also the skilled use of strategy and tactics.

Everyone contributed by showcasing their expertise, devising both defensive and offensive plans. Subaru quietly formulated his own ideas.

Finally completing his plan in mind, Subaru, with a determined tone, said, "I have a better idea."

Jordan, one of the clan members, grinned and asked, "What is it?" While trusting Subaru's strategic approach, he awaited eagerly.

Speaking in an emotionless and firm tone, Subaru said, "Three days ago, I made a deal with mercenary groups to attack the Scarlet Branch Clan." The coldness in his voice reflected his singular focus. "My aim was not only to win but also to learn about the enemy's tactics and behaviors."