Wolf's soul

Hey everybodeeeeeey, so yeah this is my first story ever so pls be nice and if you are just going to post rude commets, dont even bother, save yourself some time and effort and just DONT READ!!! Thank you for taking reading for those who enjoy it :D

The story is dedicated to my bestie for being the first person to read, like and vote for my story :p thank you so much, after 2 weeks i was kinda getting lonely. xD

*************************************************************************************************

PROLOGUE

Daniel-

"You are not a werewolf Daniel"

"What are you talking about? What does that mean? How do you know my name?

"I mean that you are not what you think you are, all these years you thought you were a werewolf, you were wrong, we are more than werewolves, more special. We kinda evolved in a way in which we became more wolf that human, what you think you are or were, its just a disguise if you want to call it that way. But its just like a cover, an outer layer, so it protects you".

"From what?

"From what you once thought you were. The world has changed a lot since our kind was created to protect the earth and the creatures that live within it. Now the Humans have taken over and destroyed neally everything, their soules included. Thats why we look like humans, so they think that we are part of them, as they seem to get frightened by the unkown, as soon as they see something out off their understanding they will want to eliminate it. Im warning you, stay hidden.

"I dont understand anything"

"I didnt expect you to any way. Just listen, the world as you know it is about to end. I only came here to warn you. From now on , things are going to change, a lot, and the only person you can trust is yourself".

*************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading, and sorry for any mistakes. :P