Happy New Year!

Astral City

Four figure walked toward a big House in the City...with a lot of bags behind them. They were Sokuto, Okami, Sora, and Tokora.

"Well, today is the day everyone." Sokuto smiled. "The end of the Year, and the beginning of a new one."

"This is so exciting!" Tokora said. "Those kind of things always make my Heart burst out exictement!"

"I'm glad that i can spend this new Year with you guys." Okami smiled happily.

"Yeah...although, it's the last moment of fun before we have to wait many Months to at least celebrate Christmas." Sora said with a bit of sadness.

"Don't worry. We just have to wait for it. Even though it's a bit long." Tokora said.

"I guess you're right." Sokuto said. "In the meantime, let's see our invited for the this occasion."

They arrived in front of the House and opened it. Sokuto call out. "Everyone! We're back!"

"Welcome!" Komei, Fumari, Nocaro, and Yumero said with decoration in their hands. At they weren't the only one.

"Welcome back!!" Many people shouted from behind them. They were the people who celebrate Halloween and Christmas with them. Goku, Evil Goku, Gokumi, Evil Gokumi, Mecha Goku, Goku (Hedgehog), Renegade Goku, Saitama, Genos, Naruto and his Friends, The Fairy Tails Guild, Luffy and his Crew, Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Orihime, Chad, Gon, Killua, Leorio, Kurapika, Negi and his Class, the resident of Gensokyo, Kyoshin, Omega Goku, Shiranui, Bred, and Takao.

"Hey." Sokuto waved off before he put some of the bags to the side.

"You've taken more time then you should." Vegeta frowned.

"Sorry about that." Sora scratch his head. "There was a lot of people that were buying things on the Store with us. Everyone want to celebrate the New Year."

"I'm surprise to see that you've transported a lot of bags buy yourself." Reimu said.

"And i'm surprise that you guys decided to celebrate the New Year with us." Sokuto rosed a eyebrow. It didn't really bother him, but he was still curious.

"How could we not?" Goku smiled. "It's thanks to you that some of us discovered the Holidays's Event, it's the least we can do! Beside, it's almost like a tradition, everytime there is a Holiday coming, we celebrate it with you."

"Even though Christmas was not really a succes." Ichigo pointed out.

"Are you reffering to Naruto and Kiana's accidental kiss?" Rukia asked making Naruto froze.

"Yup."

"Hey!" Naruto shouted. "I told you that it was an accident!"

"Liar!" A voice screamed, causing everyone to look at the right, it was Kiana who's face was red from remembering the kiss. Whetever it was from anger or embarrasment, no one could tell. "You shoved yourself right into me to steal my lips!"

"First one, that's not true!" Naruto defended himself. "Second, it was because you mistook me with Mei!"

"My first kiss was ruined!" Kiana ignored Naruto's words and hugged herself with a sad look. "My first kiss that i wanted to share with Mei-Senpai...ruined by a blond lecher."

"HEY!" Naruto screamed in shock and anger. "I just told you it was an accident!"

"You should be ashamed of yourself, Naruto." Sakura shake her head.

"People like you, who play with a lady's Heart, should never find love." Sanji said with a frown.

"Are you guys listening!?"