The Alpha Calls Me Kitten

THE ALPHA CALLS ME KITTEN

by:hoenestly_

description:

Highest ranking: #1 in Werewolf

"What do you want?" He asked. I clapped my hands together and sighed."To go home." His face instantly fell. He walked right into that one. "Well that sucks because you aren't going anywhere, kitten." I growled lowly at the nickname and crossed my arms."Who says?" I argued. "I just did. Now stop acting like a brat and tell me what the fuck you want to eat." he said frustrated. I rolled my eyes and turned around to exit the room. "Where the fuck are you going?" He yelled at me. I stopped and turned around to look at him."I don't want to have any food prepared by you. You're hands are probably just as dirty as your mouth. Watch your language." I said simply and exited the kitchen.

my thoughts on this book:

When I read this book I was instantly sucked into it. My Alpha Calls me Kitten is a very hard book to put down once you start reading it.

I think that every person that likes werewolf books should read this book, because it is a great werewolf book. My Alpha Calls me Kitten really deserved to be #1 in werewolf. The plot of the book was very good and the characters were very well laid out.

QUESTION TIME!!

me: what made you want to become an author on wattpad?

hoenestly:I don't know. I remember writing my own stories when I was little and thought why not write anonymously to the entire world.

me: how did you get the idea of writing this story?

hoenestly:Hmm. It started out as one of those crappy clichés but then I realized the book had much more potential so I deepened the plot. It was really just a do it as I go thing.

me: How do you like how your book turned out?

hoenestly: It actually turned out better than expected. I wish I would have done better in the beginning, but I was young and wattpad was new. Overall though, I wasn't expecting to finish the book at all and finishing it was like a huge accomplishment for me.

________________________________________________________

BIG thanks to hoenestly for letting me put this up and also answering my questions!! I will add more well I get permission and my questions answer. ^3^