🌞 introduction & rules

︵‿︵‿୨ ❀ ୧‿︵‿︵

best viewed in white mode
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

❉・hot summer・❉

welcome to blue rose aquarium! we are now hiring new people to be a part of our team

we are now hiring new people to be a part of our team.
do you want to join us? please submit your application in the apposite section.
thank you!

༊࿐
in which, blue rose aquarium's employees go through the hardships of managing the summer's flood of visitors while also dealing with some love and friendship matters along the way

༊࿐

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

᯽ RULES ¡! ❞

♯OO1. treat everyone with kindness and blah blah blah. i've never seen someone be actually mean in applyfics but i'm putting this here just in case. also, university is shit and so i might be a little slow with updates when i have to study, don't pressure plz ty
♯OO2. if you can please make google docs forms as i prefer them over commented ones. google slides is also ok ig, the important thing is that everything is organized and easy to read. don't be afraid of writing a lot in the forms, the slots already have a broad description but i want to write your characters well so please add many details.
♯OO3. this is not first come first serve, so take your time creating your ocs and don't rush anything. if you get accepted, remain active. vote, comment, just confirm me that you're still alive and reading!
♯OO4. for faceclaims use k-pop idols, no matter the ethnicity or nationality (please no bending!!). the setting isn't really important, just somewhere in south korea. and since we have 9 slots who sometimes overlap with the age range, please try to stay true to the faceclaim age for your oc (or at least make it believable). the password is your favorite sea animal.
♯OO5. you are allowed to apply as many times as you want, and since i think i won't get many applications i might accept all of your ocs if i like them. if you do apply more than once please don't make your ocs all of the same gender, be diverse (we accept everyone, but please don't make ocs have too complicated pronouns i beg you).
♯OO6. this is supposed to be a light and cute applyfic. even for the slots that are struggling with their backstories don't make anything super dramatic. also, no character is allowed to be a mary or a gary sue, not even aquamarine.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

⋆。˚ ❀ zb1 applyfic, may contain family issues and minor injuries but nothing too angsty, this is supposed to be a soft applyfic

⋆。˚ ❀ tag 3(+) people!