Chapter 1 Prologue

(here are the fonts used to differentiate and to help readers understand)

Thought or think

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

[telepathy]

Big or loud echoing voice

A man named Dave, a young man in his 18s, or rather 19 this year, but let's go with that. He looks bored going to college, and his grades are so-so – not great but not poor, just enough for him to survive the next semester. He sighs and looks up, "Man, I want to be isekaied..."

He's a lazy bum sometimes with no vision in his future life, just going with the flow without a sense of accomplishment. He loves reading manga and manhua with isekai cringe troupe thing, except harems; he's had enough of those cliches. Beautiful fan service is all well and good, but what's the point if the protagonist is overly shy around girls? It makes him groan every time. But what can he do? There's no isekai that's all about mecha and fully immersed in sci-fi. Well, there are a few exceptions – isekai with being a monster. The only thing he hates is when some dumbass authors make them human instead because of "PLOT." If you want to make a monster isekai, stay them monster as they are! It's hard to find a good monster isekai without the protagonist becoming human again. Another isekai he enjoys is the pure gag types, like being a shop owner or bookshop owner; it's so interesting how a guy that owns a shop, with the plot of misunderstanding, is so funny yet can change the whole world because of that misunderstanding. Especially the manhua isekai, full of cultivation with long unnecessary names like "the keeper of the mountain of seven suns that can pierce the mighty heavens and earth god" or something along those lines. It's because of translation, but come on; you could just put a translator note for the name without making it too dragging. Also, lots of "courting death"; the people that make manhuas really like using that word; it just becomes a meme.

"Ugh... I wish I could also have a system and go to another world..." He keeps mumbling, turns out his wishes will come true.

"Say no more, bro," says the voice in his head.

"Huh?" Dave is confused, but the voice is no more; instead, there is a man holding a hammer while wearing a bandana with words saying "author" coming in full speed.

"Come here!" The man "author" jumps high in abnormal strength and bashes Dave, who dies with not a single scream.

A few hours later, we see Dave in the forest with different flowers blooming that he lays down behind his back, comfortable nonetheless. He then wakes up from his slumber.

"Ugh... What the hell happened?" He wakes up and looks around, surrounded by nothing but a forest.

"What is this? Some type of dream?" He slowly stands up and feels the breeze, soil, and the smell of fresh air; his head is slowly waking up. He sees a river, potentially useful to clean his face, but is it clean water? He checks it, and as he approaches, he looks at his reflection and looks shocked. He is completely different, much taller and a bit in good shape, like he did some exercise. Not only that, he wears a tactical-like dark blue or grey vest and pants with belts on it and no weapon though and lots of small bags wrapped on his belts all over him and some bandages that is only for asthetic looks.

 Not only that, he wears a tactical-like dark blue or grey vest and pants with belts on it and no weapon though and lots of small bags wrapped on his belts all over him and some bandages that is only for asthetic looks