my true best friends

I got the most  best friend in the whole wide world her name is Alexis Ott. She has been there through it all and I’m very proud of her. I’ve known her since she was a baby and she grown up to be a beautiful young lady. Her and my other friends Alexis Ansley, Desiree Ott, Amber Linglebach, Joanna Sweat Emily Wyatt, and Emerald Prior. I have to include my little sister Elizabeth Tackett. These seven girls are my world I would do anything to protect them. There is two people I don’t want to forget Michael Roberts, and Danny Scerri both of them are amazing too also like these five too  Brad Snow, Kristi Snow, Lori Wallace, Marvin Linglebach, and Carol Linglebach. These guys and gals are the most amazing people ever. I don’t know what I’d do without them. I love them to death. They are the best people ever. I’m so glad to call them my friends I’m about to cry cause three of them had to leave cause of something terrible that happened at Travis Road Baptist Church not saying what though. I am so blessed to have fourteen best friends no I take that back seventeen best friends I can never forget God Jesus and The Holy Spirit I can’t express how I feel for these guys and gals. They have been amazing and I can never thank them enough. I love you forever and always.