IIII

"To Live Is To Fight"

~☆~☆~☆~☆~

IIII

The sound of the village surrounds Ryuu as he walks through it sneaking wallets from wherever he can and stopping them down his bag. Dagger still safely tucked away into his boot, other one hidden in a sown in pocket in his vest. The weight of them keeping the feeling of unguarded at bay.

The bustling of the crowd vibrating as he studies their faces. Picking out who is the most distracted. When something shakes the ground. Ryuu wanders around the villagers to come to an instant halt when he spots who it is, that is coming running into the village.

It just isn't possible. But it was. For there running towards us was, Eiran.

With a big flock of royal guard behind him. Without thinking Ry pull out the daggers, one in each hand. Reading for a fight.

Meeting his eyes, Ry sees recognition flash in them, Ry nods at him and he starts sprinting even faster, if it wasn't for his demon side, he wouldn't be able to outrun the horses the guards are sat upon. Black mighty stallions approaching the village in fast sweeps. Running over to a table Ry jumps upon it, grabbing the dagger's hilts ever so slightly tighter.

Eiran holds up three fingers.

Three seconds. Ry bending his knees a little reading them to jump upon one of the guards.

Two seconds.
The ground begins to rumble as Ran's eyes turn white as he continues running.

One second.
The screams of the villagers' filters through his bubble of calm, he sees them running around fleeing into their houses.

Zero.

The first of the guards break into the city and the peasant boy leaps without even thinking, landing behind him, and plunging a dagger into his shoulder. Making him swing his elbow back hitting Ry in the side, but he keeps a hold on the dagger and manages to stay on.

In a sweep he buries the other one in his neck, making blood pour out from it.

Without stopping to think he removes them and jump down already on his way to the next before his feet hits the ground, daggers still in hand he bolts and leaps summoning strength to his legs, flying over one guard's head, and twisting himself just right to drag him down onto the ground with Ry, rolling off him landing crouching on the ground with him a meter away.

He attacks first, ducking under his punches Ryuu manages to get a slice at his midriff before he kicks the peasant boy in the stomach making him fly into a wall, stupid hayslo strength. Pocketing the daggers, he lets his fingers become lightning and eyes with them.

Feeling the heat flow through his veins lighting them up, making them shine through his skin. Surging forward at him, throwing power at him. Forming his lightning into a spear he throws it at him, impaling his eye. Behind he can hear Ran fighting his own enemy.