𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

I smiled

I smiled. He then brought up a topic "You know I love you right?" I nodded "You know that us Volkoy men are very possesive hm?" I nodded.

"You're mine..all mine and if anyone or anything gets in the way I will go through hell to find you to get you... and bring you back to me" I looked into his deep soulless green eyes as he pulled me by my shirt closer making our lips only inches closer.

"Do you understand?" I replied "Mhm I understand"
His hands slithered around my ass giving it a firm squeeze.

"Cmon" I got up off his chest and he carried me in bridal style. He chuckled "brings back memories.." I was confused what he meant by memories and then I asked "what do you mean memories"

He looked down at me and smiled "when I took you to my house ...our house"

I wonder if he'll ask the big question?

He then placed me on a chair with a mirror In front of me. He asked me with a straight face. "I'm going to be away for a while..I hope I can trust you if I can't there will be consequences worse than others."

I replied "Yessir mr mafia sir" I laughed. He then kissed my cheek and told me "I'm leaving in the morning."

____________________________________

The morning...

I woke up to only a note. I read the note and it stated..

"Dear Mani, I've left this note to tell you I have already left. There are two bodyguards that will keep you company. You'll be able to Roam the house will I'm gone. I'll be back in 3 days.

Ps: Remember the rules

Love you -Xavier"

I sat there thinking. What should I do? What can I do? Then I remembered I can catch up on my show.

Then my thought process stopped when a knock came from the door. I opened it and there was a tall man with brunette hair and black eyes. He told me "I'm your bodyguard Xavier spoke about." I squealed "Great!!! You'll watch it with me" he looked dumb founded until I dragged him into the sofa.

"What is it we are watching?" He said in his thick Russian accent similar to Xavier's. I replied "we're watching Greys Anatomy" He shook his head. "Alright"

Minutes later he yelled "How the heck did both of them get hurt by the pole???" I sighed "The train incident" I chuckled "I kinda skipped over"

"Let's play uno!" I exclaimed. "If I win you gotta buy me a strawberry frosty and fries.." he chuckled "if i win you tell me how greys anatomy ends" I chuckled "Deal"

We played a game of uno..and after 15 minutes I threw out a uno Reverse and did a wild card. I smiled "the color is Red" He sighed and picked up a card from the deck. I placed my red card out and yelled "uno!"

He yelled "Damn it!!!!" "Haha gotta buy me a frosty and fries" he chuckled. "Great game"

11:34 pm
It was almost midnight and Not having enough energy to crawl to bed I fell asleep on his shoulder.

_________________________________
The next day...

I woke up in the comfort of my bed. I slowly rolled over and stretched. Finally a bed without a psychopath by me.

I yawned and got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower. I came out and brushed my teeth, wash my face, and applied a watermelon mask.

My face felt relaxed. Once I washed it off I came out with my robe on and opened the door to make breakfast in the kitchen. To my surprise it was the man from yesterday. I still haven't heard of his name. "Hey I'm sorry I'm asking out of the blue but what's your name?" He chuckled "Issac" I grinned "nice"

I walked down the hall and went downstairs. There was breakfast on the table. I titled my head. I didn't think nothing of it so I sat down and ate.

Issac came down and said "oh you actually ate?" I nodded hesitantly. Unsure if I was or wasn't supposed to eat it. He said with reassurance "good"

_________________________________
_______________
To be continued.....

________________________________________________To be continued

‼️⚠️Please remember to vote and comment. Without the votes nor comments I won't be posting often! ⚠️‼️

A/n: Love you pookies! ❤️