Faster~

On your guys next mission Price placed Ghost and you in the same room with only one bed.
Ghost had no idea how he would accomplish controlling himself while you slept in the same bed with him.

He always wanted to feel your soft skin against his and his hands wrapped around your body. Yea he might put a cold act around you. But that didn't mean he didn't want you as his. He wanted to protect you constantly.

According to ghost you were "sleeping" but really listening to his little 'playtime'. He stole one of your white lace panties one from your bag. His member was throbbing painfully after seeing you walking around in shorts and a black shirt that perfectly fit your body.

He leaned against the marble counter euphoria running through his veins. He groaned softly as he unzipped his pants his length springing out.

It was almost completely covered in precum.
He knew his desire for you was almost forbidden between their tension but he couldn't help himself.

He slowly started to stroke his throbbing member, your panties in his hand as he stroked himself with the lace material.

Whimpers left his mouth as he began imagining you clenching around him and your breast bouncing against your chest as he thrusted into your tight clit ruthlessly.

"F-Fuck just I-like that" His whimper echoed through the room making you slowly start to wake up. He stroked his member faster and faster.

His cock twitched as he continued to stroke faster for his release he was begging for after seeing you. He leaned onto the counter gripping it as support.

He imagined your pretty pink lips around his dick as he pounded into your mouth as tears left to ur eyes on how big he was down your throat.

"Ghost?" Your voice echoed through his ears making his heart skip beats.