Meeting Undertale and Sans AUs!.

Hello, my children!.

This story is here is somewhat like my other Sans AUs story Please do check it out!.

With that being said on to the story!.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's Pov:.

On a fine afternoon there was a 13-year-old girl called Creator. She was actually on vacation because of summer break!. She was very excited about this whole thing.

Until....

Creator: WOOOO IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER BREAK!🤩. I wonder what I should do for now?. Eh? What's that sound?.

No One's Pov:.

As Creator was about to daydream about the things she could do for summer break. Until she heard something upstairs and went to take a look. Creator was a little bit scared so she decided to bring some shoes and shoe boxes to protect herself.

(Galaxy: What did you think she had a knife with her?)

(Galaxy: Well sorry to tell you this but she likes to throw shoes at people more😅)

As Creator went upstairs she looked in all the rooms except for one....

As she opened the last door she saw a lot of....

SANS AUS ON HER BED!?.

Creator: What in overall Irene is going on here?!.

No One's Pov:.

As Creator said that she was attacked by a tentacle and was now in the air. She was a little bit shocked about this, but calmed down a few seconds later. All The Sanses went into fighting stances.

Creator: Hey! Will you all calm down now and Nightmare put me down this instant!😣.

No One's Pov:

Once Creator said that all The Sanses were now shocked by what Creator just said.

Nightmare: How the Funk do you know my name?!.

Creator: W-well first s-stop s-s-shaking me!. And second I know all of your guy's names😑😊....

No One's Pov:.

Everyone was still silent until Creator started to talk again.

Creator: So Ink why are you guys here in my house and in my world?.

Ink: Umm well we were doing a meeting about a new friend of Classic until a portal appeared out of nowhere and sucked us in and that's how we got here.

All The Sanses (Except Ink): INK!.

Ink: Oops🙄.

Creator: Well that's great!😒. Well it seems like I have to look after you all and yet you are 15+ Sanses!.

Creator: Wait a minute if you guys are here then maybe I can use my Creator powers!🤩.

No One's Pov:.

As The Sanses were confused about what Creator said she closed her eyes and then teleported out of Nightmare's tentacle. All The Sanses were about to attack her until she stopped them with her stop motion spell.

Creator: Like I said to you guys you need to calm down I'm not going to hurt you I'm a big fan of you guys and wanted to meet you guys for so long even The Bad Sanses.

Creator: Now I can have real friends that can understand me right?....

No One's Pov:.

As she said that a tear fell from her eye socket. The Sanses didn't believe her until they saw a tear fall from her face. And some of them felt bad for her. She then wiped her tears with her shoulder.