Chapter 17

"Cheers on celebrating another deal!" The board room was celebrating the new million dollar deal which they secured. Max and Scarlet were smiling as everyone was discussing where to celebrate their big win.

When suddenly the door opens and police officers immediately handcuff the two. "Hey! Let us go! Do you know who we are?!" Scarlet shrieked at them while Max was trying to free himself and letting out curse after curse.

"You're under arrest for funding various conversion therapy sites. Your family has filed a complaint against you being verbally abusive towards your children. But you funding such disasters should give you the death penalty". The officer said.

"Who is this person?!" Max screamed when two figures entered the room. The office workers had long left the room so it was only the police and the handcuffed duo.

"It's us. I knew we should've taken Ryan the moment you disowned William. You two are such shits and we hope you rot in hell". Max's eyes widened at the voice.

"Charles? You did this!! To your own brother?!"

"A person like you can never be our family". The voice beside Charles spoke. It was Ella. The two were the uncle and aunt of Ryan and William.

Two other figures entered the room and Scarlet landed in shock. "William? You did this to your own mother?!"

He scoffs, "you're the worst person. Having the audacity to call yourself a mom when you're not worth being called a human. You could've done the same with me as you did with Ryan right? I should've come to take him back but I knew you wouldn't let me near him. Now suffer".

Another male stands beside him and holds his hand and passes him a smile. William looks at him and smiles back.

Max and Scarlet were red with anger. "You disgrace! You and your brother are both going to hell!" They shouted. Honestly the others couldn't care less and let the police drag them out. The media was already outside and recording everything and soon it was all over the world.

Famous business couple Max and Scarlet Anderson are under arrest for funding conversion therapy sites and for domestic violence.

"My baby brother had to suffer so much....I wish I had taken him out of there sooner but he was so brainwashed..." William cried onto his husband's shoulder who tenderly held him.

"I got updates from the hospital. They gave us permission to take him to London for his treatment. We've booked the tickets so by tomorrow we can take him and go back home". Ella said, making William nod his head in agreement.

-

"So those sick bastards finally got arrested huh?" Liam sighs. All four were in the hospital lobby, exhausted.

"There's gonna be legal issues as well but given that the evidence has already been submitted, there won't be any court proceedings". Michelle says as she sips her coffee.

"Who's gonna take over their company then?" Ash asks.

"That would be me". A voice spoke from behind and all look at the direction.

"Umm?" Emma asks. "Oh my bad, I'm William Anderson, their eldest son and the true heir to the Company".

"So you're Ryan's brother?" Liam asks. William nods in response and they all just stand in silence.

"We're taking Ryan to London for his treatment". He says, making them startled.

"What?! Why not here? What's the issue?!" Emma exclaims.

"The doctors have too recommended that he'll get better treatment there and it would be good if his family stays with him. All his life he was surrounded by monsters, it's time for him to come to his actual family. I'll be taking over the company in two weeks time so I'll be here till then but Ryan will be staying with my husband and our uncle and aunt in London".