𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

After she escaped...

It's been almost 5 minutes

It's been almost 5 minutes. I motioned one of my men to look for her. 10 minutes later he came back and shook his head.

I slammed the table. She can run she can hide but I will find her...

I texted her "Ima give you less than an hour Armani to come back to this gala..and I won't do worse than what I'm about to do ."

She'll remember why she shouldn't run, I'll make sure to refresh her memory.

"FUCK!" I yelled. I walked out the Building and got into the cab. "Where the fuck is she!"

The man cleared his throat. "At the airport, she's traveling back to London in less than 5 minutes."

"There isn't any other one going to London other than that one?"

He shook his head. "DAMN IT" I said punching the Side of the car door. I rubbed my temples.

"She keeps fucking playing with me like this is a game"

The man then replied "Sir she was last seen with a man who drove her their"

I smiled "A man?"

The bodyguard's tone shifted "She gave him her phone number"

"Oh really?" I said calmly trying not to make the situation worse.

We drove home and the minute I entered my room. I threw everything across the room.

"ANOTHER FUCKING MAN"

I grabbed the Vodka from the side of my nightstand and chugged it.

"Ha..running"

I straightened my Suit and exited. I called the policemen near her home.
____________________________________
___________________

In the present..

"H-how do you?" A chuckled came from behind me.

"Hello my sweet Armanii" remembering who that sickening voice belongs to

My whole body stiffened. "Please officer help I promise he's a mad man!"

The officer chuckled and left the room. "Please" tears streamed down my face.

"What's wrong?" He smiled.

"You that's what's wrong!"

"You know when you left...I thought of all the rules I made and the ones you broke"

My eyes turned to his Already angry face.

He held out his hand. "Gimmie your hand" I shaky held my Hand out and he pulled me into him. He had a cloth in his hands.

He put it over my mouth. My eyesight and vision blurred. I started coughing. I could feel the air from my lungs leaving. "Say armani how does it feel to be suffocated." I screamed, yelled, kicked. "Please!"