CHAPTER 5

Yn and yura were sitting in the car talking about what yura wants to buy and what not

"unnie I want to give a gift to appa and uncles. Can you help me in selecting those" yura asked cutely.

"Of course baby, so what do you want to buy?"

"Umm I don't know yet but yeah I know from which brands appa and uncles like things and I think we can go there." Yura said.

"Okay so first we will buy all the gifts for your appa and uncle and then we will go for shopping for my little princess" yn said to yura with a smile.

"Yesssss!!" Yura jumped in excitement.

Soon they reached to the mall and got out, only two bodyguards were with them while others were following them secretly without their knowledge on namjoon's order.

"So let's start with kookie uncle" yura said and dragged yn towards Calvin Klein.

As they entered, Yn couldn't help but notice the happiness on Yura's face. However, a pang of sadness struck her, realizing that despite Yura's selflessness and love for her family, she never had the chance to experience the love of her own mother. The memory of Yura tearfully confessing the taunting she faced from her schoolmates about not having a mother resurfaced in Yn's mind. Yn had considered telling Namjoon about it, but Yura had made her swear not to, afraid of being homeschooled. Though Yn didn't entirely agree with Yura's reasoning, she understood her hesitation. After all, she knew Namjoon only through Yura's eyes and what if she was right?

Yura struggled to reach some items on the shelves due to her height, prompting Yn to offer her help. However, the staff gave them strange looks, casting judgment on the young maid accompanying Ms. Kim.

Oh my god, who is she that too with Ms. Kim the young madam."

"She must be a maid"

"Should we let her touch the things"

"I don't know, I think we should ask to the manager"

Yn retracted her hands after listening them and didn't gave any expression to them. She was sad but they were also right. Deep down, she knew they were right; she had no place being in the position she was in.

Seeking a solution, Yn turned to Junho, one of the bodyguards, and asked him to assist Yura. Although he noticed her gloomy expression, Junho remained silent. He had also heard the comments, realizing the harsh treatment Yn faced. With professionalism, Junho agreed to help, replying, "Yes, ma'am."

Finally, after two hours of shopping, they managed to buy everything they needed. Junho and their other bodyguard, Liam, carried numerous bags, despite Yn's offer to help. They insisted on fulfilling their duty, leaving no room for argument.

They bought a skincare set for jin, a guitar for yoongi, new sneakers for jhope, customized jacket for jimin, advanced new camera for taehyung, a beautiful tatto tabloid for jungkook and a customized necklace for namjoon designed by yura.

Suddenly, Yura needed to use the restroom, and Yn accompanied her to the women's bathroom, leaving the guards outside at a safe distance with all the bags. While Yura went inside the bathroom cabin, Yn washed her hands, unaware of the impending danger.

Yura froze when she heard a chilling scream erupt from the outside the cabin Terrified, she remembered Yoongi's words about what to do in case of an attack. "princess if you ever find that if we are ever attacked, and if there is no one around you , make sure to stay hidden in a place and don't say a word and just click on emergency dial on your watch, we all will be notified". She stayed hidden, careful not to make a sound. Trembling, she clicked the emergency dial on her watch, alerting the rest of her family.

Yura tried to stop her tears but she couldn't, after all she was only a child. Yura tried to look and got scared seeing a man trying to beat yn when suddenly she saw blood coming out of yn lips and screamed in horror. Hearing her scream, the man opened the door and attacked her but before he can hit her. Yn hit his head with a cleaning broom lying near side and shouted "yura run outside, don't come or look back. Just go to home"

The man turns towards yn and looked with a angered face and shouted "How dare you bitch? , he grabbed her hair and spitted on her face, don't forget I am still your fiancee and your parents already sold you to me, you have guts to ran away from wedding and embarrass me. Right?!" He laughed while tears fell from yn's eyes. She was back to where from she ran away. In the hands of the animal she ran away from.

"Now I will show you how to embarrass and I promise you will never be able to show your face to anyone" yn heard something in his voice that was not only anger but lust. A sinister edge crept into his voice, and Yn recognized a dangerous lust behind his anger. She shouted and tried to free herself with all her strength but she knew no one can hear it as the washrooms were soundproof.

Meanwhile yura ran towards outside and hid in the fire exit and called namjoon who picked it up

"Appa," she cried into the phone, her voice trembling with fear. "Unnie...unnie," she whimpered, desperately longing for comfort and safety.

Namjoon's heart raced as he answered the call, his voice filled with concern. "What happened, princess? Calm down and tell me. I'm coming."

Amidst her sobs, Yura choked out the words, "Appa, the bad uncle...he's hurting and touching Unnie...please save her."

Namjoon's blood turned cold as he absorbed the gravity of the situation. Panic set in as he sped towards Yura's location, his mind racing with fear and determination. Yura was his everything, and of course his brothers and he couldn't bear the thought of harm coming to any of his loved ones.

 Yura was his everything, and of course his brothers and he couldn't bear the thought of harm coming to any of his loved ones