7 | better together

STARLIGHT
𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 / 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾

❛ 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌 ❜

Adelaide sat on the piano behind Dez, but next to Austin, with their eyes on Ally who stood in front of them with her own stand to lay her book open on before tapping her miniature gavel on it twice and beamed. "All right, it's time for our weekly team Austin meeting. Trish is late as usual, so I'll just call the meeting to order." She looked down at the stand and resumed tapping her gavel on it multiple times to express her enjoyment, until she finally stopped. "Man, I love gaveling."

"We know." Adelaide chuckled, happy enough to see a smile on her sister's face before she glanced over towards the entrance doors to see Trish walk in with a tennis racket and a tennis ball machine before announcing. "Guess who got a job at It's a Racket?"

Dez stood up from the piano bench, and held his arms out to the sides as he looked at the girl with furrowed eyebrows. "The tennis store?" He asked before shrugging. "Why would they hire you? You stink at tennis."

"You're right. But I don't stink at this." Trish said before starting the tennis ball machine that was aimed at Dez, and one by one, the balls began to shoot out towards Dez and hit him.

Seeing this, Austin was quick to jump down from the piano before moving in front of Dez to protect his friend. "Hey! Don't do that to my friend!" And when Trish looked at him, he added. "Without doing it to me too!" The blonde held his arms out so that Trish could start hitting him with tennis balls, making the boys, Adelaide and Trish join together in laughter.

Being the only one objecting to this activity, Ally walked behind the counter, interrupting. "Guys, come on! Turn that off!" She started gaveling on the counter, not being able to stop even when the tennis ball machine had been turned off.

"Ally." Adelaide had jumped down from the giant piano and walked towards the counter when Ally finally stopped and looked up apologetically once she realised she got distracted again. "Oh, sorry. All right, first order of business. Progress report. I just finished a great new song. Austin?"

"Addy and I came up with some sweet new dance moves." Austin grinned before he stepped to the side and used the free space to show off the new dance moves that they had come up with during choreography. He stopped and looked over at his dancing partner with a grin. "Did I do good?"

Adelaide didn't know why he was asking her, yet she gave him a response anyway by sending him two thumbs up and a smile that reassured him he did well.

"Love it!" Ally interjected, viewing her opinion on the dance moves before turning to the redhead in hope that the positive feedback that she received could continue. "Dez, what's up with our next video?"