Morning bbg 😉

POV: Kyle

*BEEP BEEP BEEP!* the bitch ass alarm woke me up

"Uhhh wtf..." *he falls off the bed* BITCH!

*he gets up and dusts himself off* "uhh..." *his eyes stir open* I look around confused thinking it was Saturday but it was only Friday😔 still a good day. But now the weekend Yk?

*he kicks open his door* "yo big bro-" Ike gets cut off by Kyle screaming

"IKE GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM!" Kyle screamed at the top of his lungs

"KYLE!" A voice was heard walking up the stairs, big ass foot steps..

Kyle slowly got nervous knowing that he would be in big trouble if that were his mom

His mom walked in "KYLE WHY DID YOU CURSE!"

Ike hid behind her fake crying, I stood there confused.

"You do it all the time tho-" his mom cut him off

"GO GET READY AND WALK TO SCHOOL!"

I walked into the bathroom bringing my phone so my mom doesn't do anything with it, I turn the water on waiting for it to get warm to get in, I look at my phone before getting in and see a message, it's from Stan. My pookie bear 🥰😍😍🥰 he asked if he could come over and I replied saying yeah sure or something idk. Anyways I didn't know how much time I had so I quickly got into the shower cleaning myself off and washing my hair with TONS of hair products cuz Yk. Gotta look cute 😉 I get out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist and grabbing one to dry my hair off to see how puffy it gets. I look into the mirror and see my orangish reddish hair puffed up like a poodle (the dog) I look at my phone seeing if I got a text and I did. Stan said he would be here in 2 mins. THATS NOT ENOUGH TIME! he grabs a hairbrush brushing his hair out and grabbing hair gel trying to get it down. I rushed to grab stuff but it was to late.. Stan was at my window cuz I don't want him seeing my fat ass mom 🫢 I hope she didn't hear me 😔😔😔 anyways I get out of the bathroom with only a towel around my waist. I open the window and speak.

"So I'm kinda still getting ready so I'll be in the bathroom" I grabbed random clothes and walked into the bathroom as Stan stumbled into my room like a drunk ass bitch (he probably was drunk tbh) anyways I change into a black top and put my orange coat over it along with wearing some dark green pants. I rushed out not even having my hat on. (Yes I still wear it even tho we're all in 11th grade 😼) "sorry Stan I didn't mean to keep you waiting..." I stutter a bit. He nods and says "it's fine, it is a bit early so-" I cut him off "I'm surprised you got your sleep schedule fixed" I laugh a bit as he stares at me with his arms crossed looking down at me and his legs open to about shoulder length. I slowly stop laughing turning it into a nervous chuckle then stopping completely tugging at the color of my jacket. He's not much taller that me I'd say about 2 inches max. He's about 6ft as I'm like 5'10. Kinda sucks but that's okay. I'm not the complete shortest out of the group. Stan's the tallest Kenny's second as cartmans the shortest. Anyways back into the situation we were in he moved slightly closer getting down to eye level with me whispering "your a bitch" I look at him mad but being dramatic about it. I fake fall back seeing if he catches me, he ends up catching me as I dramatically sigh "wow... I can't believe you" I put a hand on my head opening one eye looking at his goofy looking face. He drops me walking away and crawling out the window "cmon lazy ass" I get up as well climbing out the window after him.

On the bus 😉😉😉

Stan and Kyle sat across from this demon and human couple, people say the human his an angel like person so we say it's a demon and angel couple. The demons name is Damien and the humans is Phillip. But we all call him Pip for short. It's just easier Yk. The demon has a tail and horns but not very big horns but still big enough to notice pretty well. His tail flicks slightly as the human boy Pip leans his head on his shoulder falling asleep because he doesn't sleep much at night because of home problems. Damien's blushing a good amount to notice. I nudged Stan's arm and pointed at him as Stan says. "Heh you guys are gay!" Damien looks over with fire like pupils in his eyes. Stan quickly looks away out the window as I'm still looking at him as he calms down and the fire goes out of his eyes and he rests back on the seat. I turn over to Stan as he's sweating and looking nervous. I grab his hand interlocking our fingers smiling looking at him and resting my head on his shoulder. I see his face turn a bit red and he holds my hand back and looks away out the window even more after he looked down at me. I thought he was just my best friend but maybe he thinks more of.. wait why am I thinking like this!