𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

I got inside and he asked

I got inside and he asked. "Where to ma'am?"
"Any nearby airport" I got in quickly.

My phone started buzzing. I looked down to check who it was.

It was Xavier he was calling. I ignored it. But the more he called the more my heart beat fastened.

What if he knows I'm gone..by now?

I asked the driver, "how long will this drive be?"
He chuckled. "Not long" I asked "Where am I now?" He said "Moscow, Russia."

So not only am I in different city but a whole different country?! He smiled "Ima take you to the airport you seem to be in distress?"

I nodded.

"It's alright we almost there...anyways here" he gave me 50$.

"What the ? I can't take that? Why? What do you want in return?."

His lowered his head. "You just seem to be in a tough situation and I understand."

"Omg Tysm!" He laughed "yeah yeah now go before I change my mind" I replied "can I atleast get your number?" He nodded.

I have to pay him back somehow.

After we exchanged phones I walked over to the airport. Nothing but a girl in a coat and a broken phone with 50$.

I sighed.

I looked in my purse and Got the 1000 I had in my apron that I took with me.

I'm leaving this sick place.

A feeling of peace rushed over me maybe even freedom.

I walked up to the counter lady.

I gave her my passport and Id
"Hey I'd like to buy a plane ticket."

She grinned "Yes where too?"

"London" I replied.

She stated "ok 1030$"

I sighed in releif. "Tysm!"

She nodded "mhm!"
___________________________

I sat down waiting for my plane to arrive which is in the next hour.

My phone buzzed. I looked through my messages only to the one that scared me the most.

"Ima give you less than an hour Armani to come back to this gala..and I won't do worse than what I'm about to do ."

My heart stopped. Everything and everyone was out of my veiw. I zoned out And a cold sweat formed.

I came back to reality. The intercom beamed "Flight 31****"

I got up quickly, and went aboard.

I can't wait to see Adria! My mother will be so worried and questionable.

I looked out the window with relief. Finally I've escaped. My phone continued to buzz but I ignored it. After that I decided to take a nap.

3 hours later..

"We have arrived at your destination please unbuckle your seatbelt as we get ready for your exit"

I unbuckled my seatbelt and checked the time. It was currently 9:00 pm. I could get to my house in 30 minutes. As I was walking out I overheard some other girls whispering sharing glances at me.

Random girl: "isn't she the girl that's been missing?"
The other girl shook her head "I don't know but if she is I think the police will handle it"

I took a cab home which im was 15 bucks. Enough to suck my money dry.

The drive was quiet but short. I got out the vehicle and ran into the house and knocked on the door.

Adria stood wide eyed. Tears formed in her eyes. "Oh my gosh! I thought something might've bad happen omg what happened to you? Where have you been?!"

I sighed "it's a long story. Plus your baggy and watery eyes need some shut eye." She hugged me squeezing my rib cage. Then let go. "Your mother has been worried sick you're even on the news!"

I came inside and surprisingly the apartment wasn't a mess. "Your room is still the same way you left it."
I sighed. "Thank god..I'm home"

I immediately took a shower. I washed my face and put facial cream on. Then put my hair in a bun.
_________________________________

The next day...

Adria sat on my bed trying to wake me up but didn't budge. "I'll call your mother" she muttered. I instantly got up. "So tell me!!!" I rubbed my eyes "fine but I need coffee." She got some from off the tv stand.

Me guessing she came prepared.

I sipped it and replied. "Basically at that party right volkoy got in touch with me and now that I think of it I have no idea how he got my number all I know is that the day I went missing he took me with him and his other men."

"During those days that went by he'd been off and on. One sec he loved me the next he'd abuse me. He also had rules set for me. I barely got to leave. Leaving wasn't an option nor a choice."

Adrias eyes looked shocked by my response. "Wow He did so many cruel things to you! You should call the police. I outta beat his ass!"

I laughed.

"Oh you don't know how worried and scared I was, I was crying nonstop." She hugged me yet again and I embraced it. "It's ok I'm here now." She sighed. "Ok we gotta report this to the police right away."

I nodded. I put on a pink skirt and bodysuit with a furry white coat and added my hello kitty chain.

I was ready to go. All I needed was my purse. I grabbed it from off my nightstand and walked towards the door.

I smelled the fresh outside doors.

Freedom.

I looked inside and seen Adria already ready to go.
We drove to the nearest police station which was only 5 minutes away.

Once we made it I got out the car and closed the door and made my way inside.

I walked over to the first policeman I could find. His eyes widened "Aren't you that girl that went missing?" I nodded, "yes!"

"Uhm ima ask you a few questions your friend might need to stay here ok."

I nodded.

I entered a room with only a desk, lamp, and chair.

He began to ask. "You escaped from russia huh?"

My heart dropped. "H-how do you?"
________________________________
__________

⚠️‼️Remember to vote and comment ‼️⚠️