⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ

⚠︎ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠︎

꧁🄿4|🄲57꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝❩

REBEKAH BARELY MADE IT INTO THEIR SHARED HOME BEFORE ALEC HAD HER PINNED AGAINST THE WALL

REBEKAH BARELY MADE IT INTO THEIR SHARED HOME BEFORE ALEC HAD HER PINNED AGAINST THE WALL. Her eyes fluttered shut as his lips trailed down her neck and his hands rubbed her hips. The brunette giggled as he nibbled at her ear and her own hands tangled in his dark locks, fingernails scratching at his scalp. 

“Alec…what has gotten into you?” She asked with another giggle as her mate continued to trail kisses along her skin. 

“I just can’t get enough of you.” Alec muttered against the skin of her neck. “How did I get so lucky to have you? My sweet, beautiful, mate.” 

“I could ask myself the same thing.” Her words came out in a whisper as her hands gripped the clothes separating her body from his. And in that moment she wanted them off, wanted that barrier gone. 

She didn’t even realize she had been gripping the material so hard between her fingers until she heard the rip of the clothing. The brunette gasped as the red-eyed male growled lightly in her ear as he tore the rest of the shirt off of his torso, leaving his upper body bare for his mate. And Rebekah didn’t waste any time running her hands over the bare skin of Alec’s abdomen and torso. 

“Easy love, I'm not going anywhere.” Alec promised her as Rebekah pulled him closer to her. He pulled her into another kiss, muttering sweet whispers against her lips. “My goddess, the one who brings peace to my life…” 

“Alec…” She breathed softly, hands sliding up to clutch onto her mate’s upper arms. “I need you…now.”

Rebekah soon found herself hoisted against the wall, and she quickly wrapped her legs around Alec’s waist. His hands found purchase on her hips and his lips fiercely chased hers. Her own hands once again tangled in his hair, pulling at the strands. 

A whimper left her lips when Alec rolled his hips against her and her thighs clenched tighter around his body. “Alec please don’t tease…not tonight. Not if it’s-”