44.

Scarlet rolled her eyes at Mattheo for what felt like the hundredth time since they arrived at the Underground.

Tonight, like every first night back, the Underground was packed, and it seemed that some students who graduated last year were there. They probably didn't want to let go of Hogwarts yet. Scarlet though? You would never find her there again after graduation.

"You know I'm only looking out for you," Mattheo argued, sitting down with Drae as she stood between his legs. She placed her hands on her hips, giving him an annoyed look as he snaked his hands around the back of her thighs. "I don't want anyone else even having the chance to dance with you."

"Hurry up and come dance!" Leila called out from behind them, making Scarlet smile down at Mattheo who glanced behind her with a roll of his eyes. "Matt the rat, let me dance with her!"

Scarlet laughed at Leila's nickname for him. One she came up with an hour ago after having about six shots and getting into a small argument with him after he told her to slow down.

Scarlet leaned down by the waist, moving her face closer to his. "I know you don't want to disappoint your sister," she lowly said to him and then placed a kiss on his cheek. "I'll be safe and make sure she's okay. Plus, Blade is with us."

He looked behind her again, checking that Blade was still with Leila, and then he looked back at her. "The second someone tries to dance with you—"

"Break their nose and make sure they don't get back up," she finished his sentence for him, smiling as she stood back up.

Mattheo gave her an approving nod and she sent him a wink before turning around and strutting over to Leila who glowed in drunk happiness as she grabbed her hand and Blade gave a nod toward Mattheo and Drae.

Scarlet smiled as Leila pulled her deeper into the dance floor, Blade right at her back. The cup in Leila's hand met her lips as they stopped, and she took a sip before handing it to Scarlet who let go of her hand, took the cup, and took a long sip, letting the alcohol burn the back of her throat.

"Where's Enz gone?" Leila slurred over the music and Blade shrugged his shoulders, standing beside them.

Leila took back her cup, finishing the rest of it and Scarlet laughed as she threw the cup into the air. 'Misery Business' by Paramore started to play, and dear Merlin save them because Leila started headbanging like a madman. Blade laughed beside them, and Scarlet couldn't help but laugh too as she started to yell the lyrics.

Soon Scarlet was joining her, yelling the lyrics and holding her hand as they headbanged the air without a fucking care. Maybe they had too much to drink?

"But God, does it feel so good!" Leila yelled the lyrics, smiling at Scarlet.

"'Cause I got him where I want him right now!" Scarlet shouted.

Blade grabbed Scarlet's hand and she let go of Leila's as he grabbed her hand and then he twirls the pair. The euphoria from drinking set in and Scarlet couldn't stop the bliss of happiness that filled her body as they both forced Blade to dance with them, even as the song changed to 'Sexy Drug' by Falling In Reverse.

Leila suddenly stopped and grabbed Scarlet's hand and Blade's. Scarlet sent him a confused look as Leila pulled them out of the crowd and over to a table. Realization clicked in her head as Leila let go of Blade, sending her a mischievous smirk that she returned as she stepped onto a table, pulling her up with her.

Blade cursed but then smiled as he watched them, and a blonde girl approached him. Scarlet placed her hands on Leila's waist as they faced each other and Leila held her shoulders, the both of them swaying their hips in unison to the rhythm.