𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

He grabbed my arm and shoved me into the wall

He grabbed my arm and shoved me into the wall. "I fucking told you" he yelled. I felt a punch to the stomach.

My body could not take anymore hits. My vision now blurry. "Please please"
He smiled.

What the fuck..

"You'll get ready right?" I sniffled and nodded.
I walked limply to the bathroom holding my stomach. I looked at myself. Crying? Pain? Gripping the sink. "Fuck" I managed to whisper.

_____________________________
_______________

I washed my face. I then applied some Cera v. I put a beanie on my head, a skirt and white sweater with a brown coat and Uggs. He came in "Hurry the fuck up" I came out. My eyes puffy. He held out his arm. I hesitantly joined hands.

Dear lord, Save me from this monster.

He led me to the car and opened the car door for me. Then got in himself. I stared outside the window hoping a bird will fly in the windshield and lead me to my escape.

Still in thought I flinched at the hand on my thigh. I moved my thigh over my leg. He glared at me. He grit his teeth. "Don't fucking be like this, wouldn't be like this in the first place if you'd just listen"

I rolled my eyes. His hands gripped my thigh harder. "Quit it" once we made it he didn't even leave a glance at me.

Usually I'd hold his hand but I didn't feel comfortable after what he had done to me. I was an idiot to even be interested in a man like him.

I haven't seen Adria in months probably scared to death. I don't even know where I am, just know it isn't home.

I hugged myself as we walked in. Almost close to crying. I looked up and held in all emotions. And held a straight face. Strands of hair still in my face. I smoothed my hair back with my hands and sighed.

We came in and he lead the way to our seat. This time it was a girl. She looked like she just graduated just like me. Her hair was brown and had blond highlights certain spots and green eyes.

I'm surprised this lunatic has a sister. And a nice one at that.

She smiled "hey you must my brothers girlfriend?" I faked a smile. "Mhm!"

Wish I wasn't.

I put my head down and almost fell asleep. However Xavier pulled my hair. I groaned. "Hm?" He asked "My sister asked if your hungry." I mumbled "no but thanks"

I just want to get out of here. I'm sick of the new life I endure. I'm sick of him.

He whispered in my ear "Act like you wanna fucking be here..Or what happened today will happen again"

The thought of it swarmed my mind. I quickly sat up with a straight face. No no no..I can't go through that again. My stomach churned just thinking about what happened this morning.

His cold hands touched the surface of my thigh. I tried moving it. But his grip was firm. I looked up at his face but it showed no expression.

Just like his love.

His hands went towards my panties. My breathing hitched. I looked up at him and he still showed no expression.

His fingers now pulling on them. I closed my legs. He whispered "Open. Your. Legs" I shook my head. I whispered "why here" He smirked "I like teasing you"

He tugged tighter. "Mm!" I whimpered. I opened my legs slowly. His sister now getting suspicious "Whats wrong?" I managed to breathe out "no nothing I'm fine" His hands rubbed my soaking clit. His expression changed from normal to smiling.

He whispered "wet already." His fingers dig deeper. I moaned lightly. His sister now concerned and confused. "Whats wrong with her" he smiled "I really don't know" I looked up at him and we both locked eyes.

He's so cocky. "I-mm fine" she leaned closer over the tables. I replied " just not a good day today" she nodded. I whispered "Stop"

_______________________________
_______________

After the meet up.

I slammed the door. "Why'd you do that!" Got me looking like a hot mess". His face calm.
"I don't know I enjoyed it." I gave him a grimy look.

______________________________

‼️⚠️Please remember to vote and comment

‼️⚠️Please remember to vote and comment. Without the votes nor comments I won't be posting often! ⚠️‼️

I hope y'all are getting your rest and drinking water. Love you pookies! ❤️