♡ Chapter- 47 ♡

_________________________________There is no Ekanshwithout Fericaand there is no Ferica without Ekansh__________________________________

There is no Ekansh
without Ferica
and
there is no Ferica
without Ekansh
__________________________________

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA RATHORE

Ferica was arranging both of their clothes in the wardrobe when she heard her phone ringing as it showed caller id " Aagasthaya bhai." She picked up the call and said smile on her face " Heyy bhai , how are you?" But when she heard what he said from other the ground slipped beneath her as she said tears streaming down her eyes " Bhai these is not something to joke about."

Aagasthaya sighed and said " I am not joking Ferica , it's true that he got shot when we both were coming back to home. I am already sended the car Ferica , the driver will take you to Ekansh." Her phone slipped from her hand as she ran out of the mansion hurridly and sat in the car.

She kept her hand on her tummy and thought " I thought of giving him suprise that we are going to have a new family memeber but instead your dad given me the biggest shock of my life baby. That's why I told him that I don't like mafia stuff and all but he never listens to me at all , what if something will happen to him. No no think positive Ferica nothing will happen to him he can't leave you like that."

All the negative thoughts were roaming in her mind as she sobbed harder clutching her stomach. She frowned that why driver stopped the car at his other mansion but not thinking much she ran inside the mansion.

On entering the mansion she saw that whole mansion was decorated with her favorite red roses and there was a path made of roses. She followed her gaze where the path was going and saw Ekansh standing there on the first step of the stairs with bouquet of red roses with a smile adoring his charming face.

She ran towards him and said hicupping checking him with tears streaming down her chubby cheeks continuously " Ar..are you al.alright Ansh , bh.bahi called me and told me th.that you were sho.shot." He wiped the tears off her face and said " It was just a tatic to you call you here precious , I am perfectly fine see."

She looked at him with anger filled in her eyes as she yelled loudly " IS THESE A JOKE TO YOU ANSH, DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I DIED FROM INSIDE HEARING THAT YOU GOT SHOT. MANY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WERE ROAMING AROUND MY MIND , THAT WHAT IF YOU WILL LEAVE ME AND OUR BABY IN THESE WORLD ALONE DAMN IT."

With that she fall on the ground sobbing loudly with her face buried in her hands. He was frozen on his place hearing the words " our baby" coming out from her mouth. He bent down to her level and asked cupping her cheeks with his trembling hands " Can you please repeat the last line again precious."

Ferica looked at him with her teary eyes with frown on her face but soon froze on her place as she realized what he is talking about. She nodded her head and mumbled " You are going to be dad Ansh." He let out a shaky breath and his body went numb as tears flowed out his eyes. He then hugged her tightly and cupping her face he asked her once again not beliving what she said as his lips trembled
" Did I heard correctly precious that we are going to be parents that means I am going to be dad and you are going to be mom?"