Chapter 33

Author's pov

Days passes by and Zane's wounds are almost recovered. They are still spending their quality time on yacht but this time with less peoples.

All the gang members left as they have to handle the rivary group from tracing them and the servent were told to leave as they might be concern for their security as a excuse.

But the thing is zane want to spend a whole week as their before taking a another step which might pull them apart.

Isabella's pov

I saw servant waving me goodbye from the raft that came to pick them. Not wanting to look rude I also waved them back and came inside the room feeling sad as everybody left. It's just us here.

I heard few conversation between few of gang members that a big war is about to take place. And seeing the situation like this I'm scared. 'Scared that my love one might get snatched from me , how will I live again? Will I be able to live?'

My thoughts were interrupted by two arms around my waist which I know belongs to whom. I couldn't turn around as I know my eyes are leaking with tears and if he sees that he is not gonna let me drop the topic until he got knows the reason.

I just realise that I'm in front of the bathroom door so I tried getting in faster but he beat me as pulled me back and face me in his front making eye contact.

He cupped my cheeks and wipe tears with this thump fingers. And questioned " what happened babe?"

Seeing him caring so much about me make me more busy in tears and started questioning in return.
"Is it true that a big war is going to happen and that's all because of me?"

I said controling not to bust in tears but couldn't control anymore. I keep my head on his chest and keep on crying.

Third person pov

After some minutes he lifted her face and wiped off the tears and said
"Who said it's because of you. The war will take place as the tension between the two groups is increasing. And it's not like a world war types like a cannon or bullets and spilling blood. No it's just buisness supplement and shipment wars like favour other and joining hand with others to oppose and dominate."

He speaks whatever comes in his mind while massaging her head slowly and making her drift into sleep. But in reality he knows even world war have some rule but underworld war doesn't which make them the worse.

He puts her head on the pillow and came out of the room. He leaned himself against the railing of the yacht and start thinking about the current situation of the underworld.

Currently all the groups United as their rivals to drop down the big group that's his. Rivals has got to know about where they have been hiding for days and this is concerning for them.

Firstly they thought of returning to land but that might make the situation more worse. And the worser is that all they are doing this is to get her.

As he was thinking while watching birds fly away he felt hand behind him but he knows who's these tiny hand belongs to.

He turned around and got shocked due to sudden collision of lips on his ones. But after second realised his babygirl got some guts.

He tighten his grip around her waist and pulled her more deeply into kiss.
Slowly and gently devouring her.

After minutes of kissing he lift her hips and wrap her legs around his waist and started walking towards their room.

After getting in the room and locking the door , he laid her on the bed and start kiss her neck with other hand sliding the thin strap of her dress and the other hand is stroking it's fingers in her hair.

Slow smuches on her neck really made her uncontrolled to no to moan.
But as soon as he found her weak spot she moan while bitting her lips.

Hearing her moans made his little man wake up. He looked at her face and they again give her a deep kiss which feel like they both are hungry for years.

He again get back to neak and slowly slowly getting down to reach her blosom. He started giving her little bites on her skin which made her moan his name.

He looked at her and said

"No zane , call me daddy "

She come out of the zone that she had been when she no longer feel his teeth in her skin. She for a second got a glimpse of her wedding night.

She thought that he was waiting for her patiently for so long and never even asked for it but she knows that he also have some desires which are needed to be fulfilled by her. Why always he made efforts. Whith that she starts.

"Oh daddy" she moaned seductively near his ear and made her stomach curve from front when he suck her sweet spot again.

Her moan made his little one harder than a rock. And that's was so feel able from his boxers to her panty.

When she feel it, her heart skip a beat. Thinking of it so hand and thick made her mind filled with dirty things.

She started grinding her self into his part. Feeling her wet parts on his lower, he looked at her and said

"You're doing something babygirl that'll be very hard for you to handle" he said winking at her.

She didn't looked at him like she didn't hear him and her eyes were fixed on his lower. She slowly slide his boxer down to revel his thick monster.

A gasp left her mouth when it it wiggle down and again stand straight above her belly button like a rod.

Veins in that were clearly visible and there were some pre cum that's wasn't really noticeable. She started stroking it while maintaining eye contact with him.

"Don't tell me that I didn't warn you darling" he said smirking and grabbing a condom packet in between his teeth

"I don't want my first time with a plastic."

"Then get ready to carry my babies cuz my seed are really strong babygirl"
================================
Vote comment share Date 13 Jan'24