What The Flip Bro..

Thomas sat across from Sara, his eyes filled with a mix of desperation and a feeble attempt at guilt-tripping. He spun a tale of hardships, hoping to elicit sympathy from her, but Sara remained stoic, unwavering in the face of emotional manipulation.

"I've got my own struggles," Sara replied, her voice steady. She refused to let Thomas's theatrics affect her, determined to maintain her emotional boundaries.

Undeterred, Thomas took a deep breath and confessed, "I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to care, but I do have shit going on. I've got scars on my wrist from trying to kill myself and drawings on my wall trying to stop me. I'm not perfect, and I never will be."

Sara looked at him, her expression unchanged. Unexpectedly, she asked, "Are you schizophrenic?"

Caught off guard by the directness of her question, Thomas hesitated before reluctantly admitting, "Yeah, I am."

As the conversation unfolded, Sara delved into the intricate layers of Thomas's struggles. The room filled with a tense silence, punctuated only by the weight of their words. Yet, as the narrative progressed, it became evident that Thomas was using his vulnerabilities as a weapon, a misguided attempt to gain Sara's sympathy.

In the midst of the emotional exchange, Sara observed the complexity of Thomas's situation. She recognized the genuine pain he carried, but also the manipulative tendencies that clouded his intentions. The stories of scars and drawings seemed like a plea for understanding, yet Sara sensed a pattern of emotional control.

As the tension built, Thomas, almost defeated, finally uttered, "I'm not getting another chance, right? We're done, aren't we?"

Sara took a moment, her gaze piercing through the lingering turmoil. Then, with a calm yet cutting tone, she asked, "Do you have main character syndrome?"

The question hung in the air, a revelation that cut through the emotional fog. Sara saw beyond the surface, recognizing Thomas's inclination to cast himself as the protagonist in a dramatic narrative. She refused to be a supporting character in his ongoing saga of emotional turmoil.

In the end, Sara chose the path of self-preservation. She acknowledged the gravity of Thomas's struggles but realized that a relationship couldn't bear the weight of his constant turmoil. With a resolute expression, she declared their connection over, prioritizing her well-being over the storm of emotions that Thomas brought into her life.

Thomas ur embarrassing get off the Internet..